Sky vs Mahek Or Amar vs Sky???

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

- All the viewers are already aware of Salman Khan's biased comments. Well, he said he is disgusted n switches off the TV... so then how the heck does he knows or say decides "who's wrong or right in the house"

- Again,with Sallu's negative comments on SKY... Salman Khan has influence his Fans against SKY already twice.

- Mahek's re-entry (If) also won't go well with other contestants n most of them will say "Agar Mahek ko hee Jitaana tha tho seedha BB-5 ka trophy usko de dho, kyu hame 90 days paresaan kiya"  along with us viewers???

Considering the above points , Who do you think will be the last two people standings for the title ??
Is it gonna be Sky vs Mahek  OR  Amar vs Sky OR Mahek vs Amar OR Mahek vs Mahek.

Cheers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MEhek vs amar wid sid  in third

The trio of juhi sunny and sky is very weak
Lot of negative energy around them and there fans are minimal..
juhi vs mahek!!!!! agar mahek wc main aye !!!
ashdgr8 thumbnail

@ anna... I think Juhi will miss the finals in other words she might be evicted as she is nominated but voting tho nahi hai hmmm??? 
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahek is going to finals(preplanned) vs Sky vs Amar... I think our so called ever  sleeping  youth icon wont reach into top 3. 
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The one without anyone's backing and any background is gonna win like how Ashu won and this year its gonna be Sid
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

Mahek is going to finals(preplanned) vs Sky vs Amar... I think our so called ever  sleeping  youth icon wont reach into top 3. 

OMG vinit i hope this comes true AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!😊
.i totally dislike Mahek...she picks a fight with everyone and exonerates herself in the end! very bad mahek! trying to grab attention by hook or crook! phew!
ashdgr8 thumbnail

@coolkratos... if you think its gonna be Sid then from next season onwards contestants will bring more Pillows than thier clothes.

Sid self proclaimed youth icon doesn't deserve it ... i would be happy to give it to Gulaboji instead of Sid coz at least she was herself for 2 weeks I guess but Sid always needs holding hand Shakti Kapoor, Sky, Amar ab naya Mahek (if she enters)

Cheers!!!
ashdgr8 thumbnail

@ faiza ... Pura Hindustan Jaanta hai ( in Mahek's aawaaz ) ;-) but yet their fans don't accept it!!!