Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Characters analyize naksh

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys it was holidays and i was bored so i was watching old scenes of naksh and yrkkh and then a thought came to my mind how each character has grown in some way or the other exp naksh as individuals so i thought to analyze there character's plz give your opinion too 😊

natik: well his character has grown massivngly an immature, stubborn guy  who wanted everything his own way and when akshara didnt pay attention to him at the beginning and she is trying to adjust to her new in law's he didnt understand the fact and many mu grown between them but he didnt stand up for her, i felt at the beginning when akshara asked for an account of maharji and natik stood up for her was when he started to understand her a bit at nandani's drama time natik did understand the fact that akshara wasnt wrong but his brain didnt function this hence it lead to more mu between them with each mu he came out stronger, during the sneha time the step natik took was wrong which he later on relized as well and there bond grew stronger now i am sure if any mu crop up natik will first talk to akshara instead of being naraz with her like he usually used to do so my point is we seen natik's character grow from a immature guy to a mature supportive husband πŸ‘πŸ‘i feel natik will be a great dad although he might experience difficulitys at the beggining but he will surley overcome them

akshara: well the girl had to go through a lot after her marriage she had to adopt a new household traditions and living with g3 and bhabhima isnt an easy job every step she took she had to be carefull incase she hurt them and they felt bad in all this she neglected natik at times and she didnt relize this and thats how the initial mu cropped up between them she has worked extremly hard to get the trust of g3 and bhabhima and she has become a strong woman at many times we do feel she dosnt speak up but when she does it done perfectly, i felt at the time when the sneha mu cropped up between the two akshara did relize that somewhere its her fault too as she dosnt spend much time with natik as she is supposed to and i felt she did work on that as there bond got stronger, at the presnent scenerio she is worried about her in laws and what they will think at some point she has forgotton what her maayka will feel like even not for long she can stay for few days to make her mum also happy that way both will be happy and no one will complain but akshara has emerged as a stonger girl and a great patni but i feel she isnt as supportive as natik and need to work on few flow's when the baby comes i just hope akshara stand up for herself and not let g3 and bhabhima decide stuff for her child all the time she should of course give them rights as they are the grandparents but she also has rights as the mother lets see cant wait for new yr

this is my first post i usually just reply on peoples topics so do reply and give your honest opinion and jhoota's are welcome for my bakwas post 🀣
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey mariam glad to see u wid ur own post 😊 😊 i knw u r lyk me keep replyng 4 othrs post.. lazzyy lazzyy πŸ₯±  🀣

naitik- agree.. he improved him self a lott.. munna hi papa banega πŸ˜†

akshi- pampered gall who was a child till her marriage nd aftr mariage too.. now handeling all the probs very nycly 😊

munna munni mummy papa banenge 😳 πŸ˜†

nd thnx 4 d post πŸ˜ƒ
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really marina u say r8 after marriage naksh n abhi ke naksh in me boht difference hey.unme mutual understanding badh gai hey...they will be proud n good parents...
sonu. thumbnail

Ya woh toh hai ..
Naksh really turned out very matured :)

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very true they have changed so much especially naitik he has shown his maturity more πŸ˜ƒ ,akshara too.. being able to adjust to a new family isnt a small thing especially too get used to all the diffrent rituals and customs of the new family , facing so many problems without any support from her inlaws except rashmi wouldnt have been easy for her. naitik had alwayed loved her but he wasnt that ready to take up all her responsibilities but i think after the sneha matter he realised that he was wrong and from their on he has really shown his maturity and we see him support akshara so much now 😳 and their love and trust has gotten stronger too.😍after the baby comes i think naitik wud find it a little difficult to adjust to their new lifestyle because he doesnt like changes but with naksh supporting each other naitik wud make the most perfect pappa πŸ˜› and we definitly know akshara is gonna make the best mummy already πŸ˜ƒ ab toh bas just w8ing for naksh ka naksh πŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is not done behan u took my DOTW topic ab mein kya karungi:((( chalo i'll think abt it
btw res i'll come with my point :))
<edited >
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ this is for u my behna awesome post yaar so happy that u chinofied my Dotw from my mind once again proved we are behnaπŸ˜† now coming to the point well agreed Naitik has improved alot kahan woh zidid akkdu naitik aur kahan yeh naitik totally caring and supporting during mohit time he did know akshi wasnt wrong bt his anger overcome the love but know it is totally the diffrent side of him and sure jaise hubby ke role mein munna ne thodi bevakoofi ki papa ke role mein bhi karne ke thodi chances hai bt it will be fun :)
@now akshara : even she has transformed alot pehle jo har baat paar ganag jamuna barsti thi aur naitik se bolti aap mujhe bilkul nahi samajthe kahan now she is strong enough and has full trust on naitik and belevies he understands her more than her and now mama ka role bhi ache se nibai and  remains strong for child as bma and gaya3 ke plans are the way as though akshi nahi woh log ma bani haiπŸ˜†

πŸ‘ Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

this is not done behan u took my DOTW topic ab mein kya karungi:((( chalo i'll think abt it
btw res i'll come with my point :))
<edited >
πŸ‘ this is for u my behna awesome post yaar so happy that u chinofied my Dotw from my mind once again proved we are behnaπŸ˜† now coming to the point well agreed Naitik has improved alot kahan woh zidid akkdu naitik aur kahan yeh naitik totally caring and supporting during mohit time he did know akshi wasnt wrong bt his anger overcome the love but know it is totally the diffrent side of him and sure jaise hubby ke role mein munna ne thodi bevakoofi ki papa ke role mein bhi karne ke thodi chances hai bt it will be fun :)
@now akshara : even she has transformed alot pehle jo har baat paar ganag jamuna barsti thi aur naitik se bolti aap mujhe bilkul nahi samajthe kahan now she is strong enough and has full trust on naitik and belevies he understands her more than her and now mama ka role bhi ache se nibai and  remains strong for child as bma and gaya3 ke plans are the way as though akshi nahi woh log ma bani haiπŸ˜†

πŸ‘

edited behna FB mein aaj tera band bajungi mein and sorry i am not well so dint come online yest night
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid u mariam but yes both naitik n akshi's chatr hv grown so much
naitik frm a stubborn, egoistic n akdu guy 2 a caring n luving hubby n vl move being a responsible father after sum initial prblems
akshi frm a pampered doter 2 a responsible bahu n den 2 a caring n luving n strong wife n surely vl becum a best mother
in all naksh vl becum best parents after sum difficulties
pree4ru thumbnail
aree Kamu kahan hai teri vicharon ki potli lekar nahi aayi :)πŸ˜†
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks everyone for your view's πŸ€—will come back and reply

omg behna sachi was this your topic for dotw i didnt know like you said great minds think alike we are indeed behna's πŸ€—hw r u feeling now