host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ankita was looking pretty today with that pink dupatta, finally bangles back. want to see her like this with different bangles and earrings. i also hope they show her in different coloursEdited by host - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haye Cv's ne aap ki baat manli ðŸ˜‰

I also like ankita with Bangles..I also watch how her bangles match her outfits and Bangles suit her hands a lot ..

I like her hoop ear-rings too which she wore on ILU declaration day ..She looks very pretty in them...
HotFuzz thumbnail
Agree...looked lovely 
host thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

I like her hoop ear-rings too which she wore on ILU declaration day ..She looks very pretty in them...

me too liked the earrings which she wore on confession day and also the 17 oct pehla nasha and restaurant episode. those red earrings, she was looking very pretty in them. Ankita ko earrings mein round rings bhi bohat suit kartey hain
Edited by host - 12 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs are checking IF kya...😆
anways loved Preeto...Ankita looked damn prettyyy...😃
host thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Cvs are checking IF kya...😆

good thing naa, they will know what viewers expect from them. agar ye hamaari baath sunengey to nayaa bonding shuroo hojaayega  " Cvs vs Viewers " 😆
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

good thing naa, they will know what viewers expect from them. agar ye hamaari baath sunengey to nayaa bonding shuroo hojaayega  " Cvs vs Viewers " 😆

yaaa and Cvs vs Viewers ka bonding i have seen for other shows...agar humare forum pe bhi Cvs atleast keep checking our views toh acha hi hoga...😆