Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

   
Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada Season 7 Discussions (Page 39)

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 2707

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
thanks sweety akka for the inforamtion...
i just saw the first dance and last dance and the special performance by gokul and teams...
missed the rest dance ...
waiting for the next week ...!!! SPB round haa...hope all will do good..

my fav couple is puvi and anusha ...so i am happy that they got best performance 
and Sujith and Ankitha and Surya and Shivani
dance for which songs akka
how was their performance ???



Edited by sneha_vijay - 07 May 2012 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

GreenLeaf Newbie
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 2

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Where we can download the videos. Please suggest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 8474

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Welcome Greenleaf to IF.  I think you can download the videos by finding them on youtube but you can watch it on many sites.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

thanks sweety akka for the inforamtion...
i just saw the first dance and last dance and the special performance by gokul and teams...
missed the rest dance ...
waiting for the next week ...!!! SPB round haa...hope all will do good..

my fav couple is puvi and anusha ...so i am happy that they got best performance 
and Sujith and Ankitha and Surya and Shivani
dance for which songs akka
how was their performance ???



U r most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..Smile

Yes Gokul Tamil and team were funny in tat Angry Birds concept..LOLLOL

Yes SPB Round is awesome with most of his hit songs all danced..ClapClap me too waiting eagerly coz Gokul and Tamil were too funny as Tamil dressed as lady..ROFL

Yes i too like Puvi and Anusha..Tongue they were so excellent with their great lift movements and choreo..ClapClapClap

Sujith Ankitha danced for Kadhal Sadugudu from Alaipauthey and Akila Akila from OK OK movie.. and they were too good with their performance..ClapClap Surya Shivani danced for some magazines names songs and Pachai Nirame from Alaipauthey.. they were also good only..Smile

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GreenLeaf

Where we can download the videos. Please suggest


Welcome GreenLeaf to MM 7 section.. have fun..Smile as smiles said u can check many sites are available for the videos online..Embarrassed
GreenLeaf Newbie
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 2

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I like all the contestants. All r rocking. Sujith and Ankitha, Puvi and Anusha, Swarna is the most beautiful cuty in MM7. I like all. Named few. Choreographers also amazing, Anto, Sandy, Mani, Prem Anna are so good. Ramesh and Bala r also doing great.

Hence i would like to download all the perfo and see once again

tamiltvshows.net, tubetamil none has been updated with recent videos. Kalignar tv website also not updated.

Hence pls suggest some website

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GreenLeaf

I like all the contestants. All r rocking. Sujith and Ankitha, Puvi and Anusha, Swarna is the most beautiful cuty in MM7. I like all. Named few. Choreographers also amazing, Anto, Sandy, Mani, Prem Anna are so good. Ramesh and Bala r also doing great.

Hence i would like to download all the perfo and see once again

tamiltvshows.net, tubetamil none has been updated with recent videos. Kalignar tv website also not updated.

Hence pls suggest some website


Hi im very happy u like MM7 and hope u watch it regularly..Smile Yes well said dear on the contestants and choreographers..Clap

Sry buddy me too know only the sites u have mentioned and for the past two weeks MM7 is not uploaded properly in these sites..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_v

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 2707

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen


U r most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..Smile

Yes Gokul Tamil and team were funny in tat Angry Birds concept..LOLLOL

Yes SPB Round is awesome with most of his hit songs all danced..ClapClap me too waiting eagerly coz Gokul and Tamil were too funny as Tamil dressed as lady..ROFL

Yes i too like Puvi and Anusha..Tongue they were so excellent with their great lift movements and choreo..ClapClapClap

Sujith Ankitha danced for Kadhal Sadugudu from Alaipauthey and Akila Akila from OK OK movie.. and they were too good with their performance..ClapClap Surya Shivani danced for some magazines names songs and Pachai Nirame from Alaipauthey.. they were also good only..Smile


Thanks sweety akka for the information  u gave me which i asked  bt i missed seeing their dance  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110

Author: mellisai   Replies: 872   Views: 135961

mellisai 872 135961 22 December 2011 at 5:50am by SweetyGreen
Maanada Maayilada 5 Discussions-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: Aahaana   Replies: 740   Views: 138394

Aahaana 740 138394 29 November 2010 at 1:25am by SweetyGreen
Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Aahaana   Replies: 169   Views: 45170

Aahaana 169 45170 15 February 2010 at 9:58am by Aahaana
Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: Aahaana   Replies: 437   Views: 60477

Aahaana 437 60477 08 June 2009 at 4:20am by Aahaana
mannada mayilada

Author: rajinisharma   Replies: 1   Views: 2008

rajinisharma 1 2008 06 June 2009 at 5:51pm by Aahaana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index