Maanada Mayilada Season 7 Discussions - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hdhd

Thanks for the updates.

U are most welcome dear..😃
I saw last week's MM in Malaysia Episode.

I enjoyed the episode.  It was fun and the dancing was new to see compared to in their studio episodes.  These couples are really rocking.  Each pair is so unique and great.

Loved the idea of dancing to songs that were taken abroad.  

Great team work from MM (at least what I see on screen)

The flasbacks from Season 1 were great.  This show has come a long way and big kudos to Kala Master and everyone behind MM.  I see growth and improvement in this show.  Noticed that now participants are showing lots of variety in their dance and coming up with new things I've never seen.

Just wish for different judges next season and to have more international styles of dancing.

Is it just me or does Swarna need to tone it down?  At times I feel like she is overboard and extra.

Can't wait to see the Mega Finals Performances.  Big congrats to everyone!  The dance on this show is super!
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Thanks Smiles dear for the review updates..👏
Waiting to hear your updates today Sweety...
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Waiting to hear your updates today Sweety...

This week Grand Finale Part 2 was shown with the result announcement of the winners by actor Jayam Ravi..😃

Congrats to MM7 winners Bobby & Swarna..👏

Congratz to the winners of MM7!!

But personally I'm a little surprised that Akeetha and Sujith got 2nd place rather than Puvi and Anusha.
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Congratz to the winners of MM7!!

But personally I'm a little surprised that Akeetha and Sujith got 2nd place rather than Puvi and Anusha.

hmmm yes smiles me too felt the same..😳
Saw a few old performances of MM7...some really great moments on this season!!

I hear MM8 is starting soon!  Hope they get new judges. 
MM Season 8 starts from this week..😃

I hope actress Kushboo will remain as judge this season 8 too lets wait and watch..😳
Uffgghhh Kusboo again!  Does Kala master have no one else to judge the show???  But Kusboo is looking dashing as usual in her saree.