Maanada Mayilada Season 7 Discussions - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
This week round is MMPL -7 Games Round..👏

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week..😊

Host Sanjeev was absent today so all the MM7 boys with Gokul hosted the show with Keerthi..😳

This week
all the contestants danced to mix up of dance with some sports and this week new stadium set was good..😃

Judges said marks will be given at last but this week no marks were given..😳

1.Choreographers Poppy and Chandru Special performance..

2.Bobby and Swarna (Badminton)👏

3.Surya and Shivani (Kabaddi) 👏

4.Sujith and Ankitha (Cricket) 👏

5. Puviarasu and Anusha (Football)👏

Another special performance by choreographer Rekha and Sandy.. Both Rekha and Poppy were former frends of Kala Master..😊

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan in Olympics concept was too hilarious and they performed so well..😆😆

Best Performance this week goes to..😊

Puviarasu and Anusha... 👏👏

This week no elimination and all the contestants were sent to Semi-Finals directly which is based on audience voting to be held after 2 weeks..😊

Next week is Re-Entry Round..😃
WOW thanks sweety akka my fav booby nad swarna ... WOW i love their performance a lot and thanks for the update akka 
Thanks Sweety for the updates!
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

WOW thanks sweety akka my fav booby nad swarna ... WOW i love their performance a lot and thanks for the update akka 

Originally posted by Smiles-20

Thanks Sweety for the updates!

U are most welcome Sneha and Smiles... my pleasure dear..😊

Now lets see who gonna enter Semi-finals from Re-entry round next week..😉
This week round is Re-Entry Round..👏

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week..😊

Host Sanjeev too was present today with Keerthi..😊

This week
all the eliminated contestants danced to peppy songs in freestyle category..😃

There are 3 Re-Entry rounds..😊

Judges said no marks will be given but at the 3rd Re-entry episode based on the positive and negative in all the 3 rounds they will select the contestants for Semifinals..😳

And they danced based on the order of who got last eliminated were performed first..😳

1.Asif and Monisha 👏 (MM6 Asif paired with Monisha instead of Deepak coz he is not well)😳

2.Raja and Anandhi 👏

3.Aravind and Swathi 👏

4.Chandru and Rangitha 👏

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan and special performance with Rahman based on Freestyle concept was too hilarious and they performed so well..😆👏

Asif and Monisha..👏👏

Next week is Glitters Round with new colourful sparkling set..😃
Thanks Sweety.  I heard the finals for MM7 is on Sept 8 in Malaysia.  

Thanks Sweety.  I heard the finals for MM7 is on Sept 8 in Malaysia.  

U are most welcome Smiles.. my pleasure..😊

Oh Sept 8th is the date i dont know on it just knew the place only thanks dear..👏

This week round is Re-Entry Round 2 Glitters Round..👏

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week and actor Subbu Panchu came as spl guest at the end he was Kala Master's former student in her dance academy..😊

This week it was like colours round host Sanjeev with Keerthi and all the 3 judges changed their costumes based on each glittery colours of the set..😊

This is the 2nd Re-Entry Round..😊

This week it was a very emotional start in the show coz Kala Master said Raja and Aravind pair were in tie and one of them have to be eliminated today and Aravind pair Swathi had leg injury and she was not able to dance so after a long discussion the judges eliminated Aravind Swathi and Aravind was so emotional and was in tears asking for another chance..😭

And the judges said next week all will come to know which 2 pairs are going to Semifinals..😊

Aravind 👏 (Copper theme) Danced solo..😳

2.Raja and Anandhi 👏 (Silver theme)

Asif and Monisha 👏 (Blue theme)

4.Chandru and Rangitha 👏 (Gold theme)

Then there was a twist in which Asif gave chance to Aravind to be pair of Monisha in the upcoming rounds to the Semifinals..😃

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan and Monisha with Red colour theme concept was hilarious and they performed so well..😆👏

Raja and Monisha..👏👏

Next week is Aadi Thiruvizha Celebration Round..😃

Thanks Sweety. 

U are most welcome Smiles dear.. my pleasure..😊
This week round is Re-Entry Round 3 Aadi Thiruvizha Round..👏

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week and the whole set was changed to village temple festival look of Aadi festival and all wore traditional costumes and danced to devotional and folk songs..😊

This is the 3rd Re-Entry Round..😊

This week was the last day of the Re-Entry Round and 2 couples were selected finally for next week Semi-finals 1 Round..😃

The 2 selected pairs for next week Semi-Finals are Aravind & Monisha, Raja & Anandhi..👏👏

Asif, Swarna and Anusha Special Guest Performance.. 👏

2.Aravind and Monisha 👏

Chandru and Rangitha 👏 (Eliminated)

Raja and Anandhi 👏

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan and Puvi dressed as lady was too hilarious and they performed so well..😆👏

Raja and Chandru..👏👏

Next week is Semi-Finals Round 1..😃
Edited by SweetyGreen - 11 years ago