Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks sweety akka
waiting for it 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_vijay

Thanks sweety akka

waiting for it 

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊 im very happy tat Swarna is back after her illness now Bobby will sure rock this season again..πŸ˜ƒ
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊 im very happy tat Swarna is back after her illness now Bobby will sure rock this season again..πŸ˜ƒ

ama akka bobby and swarna dance pair will be nice to see ,waiting to see it πŸ˜
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

ama akka bobby and swarna dance pair will be nice to see ,waiting to see it πŸ˜

Yes dear all pairs dance well and its full of emotional expressions in all concepts like having kids and wedding, lovers, fight etc..πŸ˜ƒ and even Gokul and Tamil were so funny acting like just born babies..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week round is Family Round..πŸ‘

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week and Kushboo said the reason for her absence for last 2 weeks coz she went to vacation with her family..😊

And its a story round where all the contestants danced to family based themes tat shows different stories like problems and happiness in family and even Swarna is now well and back dancing with Bobby..πŸ˜ƒ

Surya and ShivaniπŸ‘(Chandru) (Adoption theme)

Kala Master 9.5
Namitha 9
Kushboo 9
Overall Total 27.5

2.Bobby and SwarnaπŸ‘ (Swarna's dad Thomas too gave a special performance with them) (Single Parent theme)

Kala Master 10
Namitha 10
Kushboo 10
Overall Total 30

3.Puviarasu and AnushaπŸ‘ (Divorce theme)

Kala Master 9
Namitha 8
Kushboo 9
Overall Total 26

4.Deepak and MonishaπŸ‘ (Family Separation theme)

Kala Master 8
Namitha 8
Kushboo 8
Overall Total 24

5.Sujith and AnkithaπŸ‘ (Widow Mother theme)

Kala Master 10
Namitha 9
Kushboo 10
Overall Total 29

Final funny entertainment performance from Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan and group acting like just born baby family was too hilarious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best Performance this week goes to..😊
Gokul and Swarna's dad Thomas..πŸ‘ and Special Prize to Vishwa..πŸ‘

For next week round is Gangster Round..😊

sneha_v thumbnail
Thanks sweety akka 
i saw this week WOW i loved all the performance 
swarna's dad was Awesome and at last she had happy tires was nice to see that !!! 
i usually like puvi and anusha bt these day started liking bobby and swarna a lot and bobby has a different style  and swarna has a charming face and she also have a own different style
and the same way surya and shivani 
i have these 3 pair will have a heavy race (bobby -swarna, pavi- anusha, and surya -shivani )
and now in leading is bobby and swarna with 30 points WOW nice 
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Thanks sweety akka 

i saw this week WOW i loved all the performance 
swarna's dad was Awesome and at last she had happy tires was nice to see that !!! 
i usually like puvi and anusha bt these day started liking bobby and swarna a lot and bobby has a different style  and swarna has a charming face and she also have a own different style
and the same way surya and shivani 
i have these 3 pair will have a heavy race (bobby -swarna, pavi- anusha, and surya -shivani )
and now in leading is bobby and swarna with 30 points WOW nice 

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes this week Bobby Swarna were too good and i hope they will be sure winners this season 7..😊 But i dint really enjoy this week it was an average round..😳

And Swarna's dad was just amazing and danced like a real dancer.. i was surprised and shocked seeing both dad and daughter perform for tat folk song..πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Both of them made me emotional at last when the prize was given to them so affectionate lovable to see them..😭😳

Next week Gangster Round Promo was awesome i hope u too saw them.. all danced for Billa 2 Mankatha and songs from Gang leader, Don type of films..πŸ˜‰

sneha_v thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes this week Bobby Swarna were too good and i hope they will be sure winners this season 7..😊 But i dint really enjoy this week it was an average round..😳

And Swarna's dad was just amazing and danced like a real dancer.. i was surprised and shocked seeing both dad and daughter perform for tat folk song..πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Both of them made me emotional at last when the prize was given to them so affectionate lovable to see them..😭😳

Next week Gangster Round Promo was awesome i hope u too saw them.. all danced for Billa 2 Mankatha and songs from Gang leader, Don type of films..πŸ˜‰

yes ka u r right swarna's dad was really awesome i dnt think that he will dance like this bt super 
bt on the whole this round was ok since some really worked hard for this round and some just worked which many scenes was taken from movies and 
gokul and tamil team stole tha show at last that was awesome i just kept laughing and vishwa was too good and the role was atp for him 
and next round promo was super hope that round will be super and many different teams would be there nu i think !!!
let see 
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

yes ka u r right swarna's dad was really awesome i dnt think that he will dance like this bt super 
bt on the whole this round was ok since some really worked hard for this round and some just worked which many scenes was taken from movies and 
gokul and tamil team stole tha show at last that was awesome i just kept laughing and vishwa was too good and the role was atp for him 
and next round promo was super hope that round will be super and many different teams would be there nu i think !!!
let see 

Yes dear exactly well said..πŸ‘ I was laughing to the core seeing each part of Gokul and Tamil Vishwa perform and their ball stunt was so hilarious with large baby diapers and even love started and seeing tat tv and crying after seeing Sanjeev speak so fastly..🀣

And yes me too hope next week Gangster round will be more stylish with good performance..πŸ˜ƒ

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sweety..looked like a good round.