Maanada Mayilada Season 7 Discussions - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks Sweety for the score updates!

U are most welcome Smiles dear.. my pleasure..😊
thanks sweety akka for the inforamtion...
i just saw the first dance and last dance and the special performance by gokul and teams...
missed the rest dance ...
waiting for the next week ...!!! SPB round haa...hope all will do good..

my fav couple is puvi and anusha ...so i am happy that they got best performance 
and Sujith and Ankitha and Surya and Shivani
dance for which songs akka
how was their performance ???

Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
Where we can download the videos. Please suggest
Welcome Greenleaf to IF.  I think you can download the videos by finding them on youtube but you can watch it on many sites.
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

thanks sweety akka for the inforamtion...
i just saw the first dance and last dance and the special performance by gokul and teams...
missed the rest dance ...
waiting for the next week ...!!! SPB round haa...hope all will do good..

my fav couple is puvi and anusha ...so i am happy that they got best performance 
and Sujith and Ankitha and Surya and Shivani
dance for which songs akka
how was their performance ???

U r most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes Gokul Tamil and team were funny in tat Angry Birds concept..😆😆

Yes SPB Round is awesome with most of his hit songs all danced..👏👏 me too waiting eagerly coz Gokul and Tamil were too funny as Tamil dressed as lady..🤣

Yes i too like Puvi and Anusha..😛 they were so excellent with their great lift movements and choreo..👏👏👏

Sujith Ankitha danced for Kadhal Sadugudu from Alaipauthey and Akila Akila from OK OK movie.. and they were too good with their performance..👏👏 Surya Shivani danced for some magazines names songs and Pachai Nirame from Alaipauthey.. they were also good only..😊

Originally posted by GreenLeaf

Where we can download the videos. Please suggest

Welcome GreenLeaf to MM 7 section.. have fun..😊 as smiles said u can check many sites are available for the videos online..😳
I like all the contestants. All r rocking. Sujith and Ankitha, Puvi and Anusha, Swarna is the most beautiful cuty in MM7. I like all. Named few. Choreographers also amazing, Anto, Sandy, Mani, Prem Anna are so good. Ramesh and Bala r also doing great.

Hence i would like to download all the perfo and see once again

tamiltvshows.net, tubetamil none has been updated with recent videos. Kalignar tv website also not updated.

Hence pls suggest some website
Originally posted by GreenLeaf

I like all the contestants. All r rocking. Sujith and Ankitha, Puvi and Anusha, Swarna is the most beautiful cuty in MM7. I like all. Named few. Choreographers also amazing, Anto, Sandy, Mani, Prem Anna are so good. Ramesh and Bala r also doing great.

Hence i would like to download all the perfo and see once again

tamiltvshows.net, tubetamil none has been updated with recent videos. Kalignar tv website also not updated.

Hence pls suggest some website

Hi im very happy u like MM7 and hope u watch it regularly..😊 Yes well said dear on the contestants and choreographers..👏

Sry buddy me too know only the sites u have mentioned and for the past two weeks MM7 is not uploaded properly in these sites..😳

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

U r most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes Gokul Tamil and team were funny in tat Angry Birds concept..😆😆

Yes SPB Round is awesome with most of his hit songs all danced..👏👏 me too waiting eagerly coz Gokul and Tamil were too funny as Tamil dressed as lady..🤣

Yes i too like Puvi and Anusha..😛 they were so excellent with their great lift movements and choreo..👏👏👏

Sujith Ankitha danced for Kadhal Sadugudu from Alaipauthey and Akila Akila from OK OK movie.. and they were too good with their performance..👏👏 Surya Shivani danced for some magazines names songs and Pachai Nirame from Alaipauthey.. they were also good only..😊

Thanks sweety akka for the information  u gave me which i asked  bt i missed seeing their dance  😕

Originally posted by sneha_vijay

Thanks sweety akka for the information  u gave me which i asked  bt i missed seeing their dance  😕

U r always welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Sad u missed it.. and even for past 2 weeks some sites dont even upload the episodes which is too bad..😳