India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Fundraiser

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
We have a patient in critical condition!! His name is Dev and is suffering from critical lack of love and especially dialogues!!he doesnt reconise his own wife anymore! Ouch And now playing all lovy dovey with kanha Shocked He is so sweet in this state just like a doll:meaning doesnt speak just stands there extremely handsome but no inteligent words come out of him! Confused He was infected by a deadly virus called "the unmeasureable love of cvs towards bh"!!This is a fundraiser to help him come out of it, do drop a penny(comment Wink )here if u want him out of this state!! Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvMaryamMarymasumasrilankasesikalaAruna_cindrellav3gradev09erlyndaKittya_Culleninstcrisashna26ushasrifatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I may be harsh for Dev but for me he deserve this Radhika/Kahna ignoring him? After what has happen to Radhika I just cannot forget he didn't search for Radhika and he didn't trust her anymore etc. So let him suffer  a kinda bit! But like your idea!

Edited by ashna26 - 21 December 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhameera

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
poor Dev, but to some extent, he does deserve to be apart from Radhika, now he sld feel the pain that Radhika went through wen Dev didnt believe her and left her on her own, anyway the track is really interesting, impatiently waitin for the episodes Smile

Kittya_Cullen

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I may be harsh for Dev but for me he deserve this Radhika/Kahna ignoring him? After what has happen to Radhika I just cannot forget he didn't search for Radhika and he didn't trust her anymore etc. So let him suffer a kinda bit! But like your idea!
I know he deserves it but still,i am sad 4 him...tnx dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryKittya_Cullenashna26

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Myra I really thought you were  having a fund raising project for the poorest of the poor in India just like Mother Theresa. ha-ha ha. LOL
ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
poor dev these cv's r playing with him
anushiya1 Senior Member
anushiya1
anushiya1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
the main point is still he couldn't realise its not the radhika, he is having romance with kahna. poor dev

Kittya_Cullen

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Dev because he thinks K as Rad. Its funny to watch them both.

Kittya_Cullen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index