any one noticed?? (Page 2)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Not seen Marriage Track but Rishi/Ricky is useless confused character n over excited when it comes to Indira LOL .. hamesha ek step aaage, CVs are planning to pair him with Indira , not matching .. Next Mystry will be unfold about Rishi/Ricky Identity that will break Indira again ,first time after many years she has got soft corner for a guy agar woh bhee nagative nikla than this girl will not trust any man ever in her life fir Real Hero will enter LOL

when his identity revealed  will show him positive and good human being .and actually he come to help indira.then her soft corner will turn in to love.

Lets wait n watchWinkLOL.Illa Bedi ke uper TRP ka pressure hai, they tried to show Indir-Rishi in Macau Trip, but it failed Ouch ,TRP did not change, little bit increase in TRP is due to Macau 

Rishi/Ricky kee idendtiy kya hai woh CVs jante hai because they can twist n turn the character anytime if it does not work for the viewers, Who is Ricky/Rishi Ouch itna forced help why ?? many questions need an answers , cvs are experimneting with his character for sure by seeing people reaction n macau trip got an answer 

but indira dose not need to be deceived one more time.why should she always be at receiving end of life.
har baar usse dhokha hi kyon milini chahiye??why should life never give happiness for her??

i hope cvs dose have common sense.poor indira.-she dose not deserve one more dhokha.Cry

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alujna-21

yes she said woh!! she always says yeh or in other way as Rishi does not matter to her.
she's the only one with a good functional brain in Sharma Family.

also used the word aayiye .LOL
when and where does she say aayiye because she always gives aap to him.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
one more time indiras changed attitude seen in 22nd dec episode.

in gueat room rishi comes closer to indira and says we are alone 1st time after our marriage.still indira dose not get angry.

if she was earlier indira then she would have definitely slapped him.slowly indira is falling in love with rishi.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
even after return from macau -rishi is saying we are married and calling her srimathiji.and indira not refuting it.

so indira herself believes she is married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

even after return from macau -rishi is saying we are married and calling her srimathiji.and indira not refuting it.

so indira herself believes she is married.

yeah in last episode ...he is calling her shrimatiLOL

SweetiShobhy IF-Dazzler
SweetiShobhy
SweetiShobhy

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
yes indeed Indira's views on Ricky is changing she is no longer rude to him
Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice his cynical smile also ConfusedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index