Hitler Didi

any one noticed??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
any one noticed??

indira started to use plural and respectful words to rishi when talking to him.πŸ˜†

and

rishi is one step further.honeymoon ka word bhi use kardiya.

it looks love will blossom between two sooner than letter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yes she said woh!! she always says yeh or in other way as Rishi does not matter to her.
she's the only one with a good functional brain in Sharma Family.
Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya bt b4 that with the coming track first want to c their friendship begin
rishi helping indira with tackling this new problem
abt rishi he is ever xcited even during macau trip he was super excited whenever it came to indira:)
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

yes she said woh!! she always says yeh or in other way as Rishi does not matter to her.

she's the only one with a good functional brain in Sharma Family.

also used the word aayiye .πŸ˜†
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not seen Marriage Track but Rishi/Ricky is useless confused character n over excited when it comes to Indira πŸ˜† .. hamesha ek step aaage, CVs are planning to pair him with Indira , not matching .. Next Mystry will be unfold about Rishi/Ricky Identity that will break Indira again ,first time after many years she has got soft corner for a guy agar woh bhee nagative nikla than this girl will not trust any man ever in her life fir Real Hero will enter πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Not seen Marriage Track but Rishi/Ricky is useless confused character n over excited when it comes to Indira πŸ˜† .. hamesha ek step aaage, CVs are planning to pair him with Indira , not matching .. Next Mystry will be unfold about Rishi/Ricky Identity that will break Indira again ,first time after many years she has got soft corner for a guy agar woh bhee nagative nikla than this girl will not trust any man ever in her life fir Real Hero will enter πŸ˜†

when his identity revealed  will show him positive and good human being .and actually he come to help indira.then her soft corner will turn in to love.
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

when his identity revealed  will show him positive and good human being .and actually he come to help indira.then her soft corner will turn in to love.

Lets wait n watchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Illa Bedi ke uper TRP ka pressure hai, they tried to show Indir-Rishi in Macau Trip, but it failed  ,TRP did not change, little bit increase in TRP is due to Macau 

Rishi/Ricky kee idendtiy kya hai woh CVs jante hai because they can twist n turn the character anytime if it does not work for the viewers, Who is Ricky/Rishi  itna forced help why ?? many questions need an answers , cvs are experimneting with his character for sure by seeing people reaction n macau trip got an answer 
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes indeed Indira's views on Ricky is changing...has this been the old Indira she would have slapped Rishi atleast 3-4 times ab tak...but she didn't...ab love hoga ki nahi I don't know...but we need to see some good friendship now...
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Lets wait n watchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Illa Bedi ke uper TRP ka pressure hai, they tried to show Indir-Rishi in Macau Trip, but it failed  ,TRP did not change, little bit increase in TRP is due to Macau 

Rishi/Ricky kee idendtiy kya hai woh CVs jante hai because they can twist n turn the character anytime if it does not work for the viewers, Who is Ricky/Rishi  itna forced help why ?? many questions need an answers , cvs are experimneting with his character for sure by seeing people reaction n macau trip got an answer 

but indira dose not need to be deceived one more time.why should she always be at receiving end of life.
har baar usse dhokha hi kyon milini chahiye??why should life never give happiness for her??

i hope cvs dose have common sense.poor indira.-she dose not deserve one more dhokha.😭
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 100raj

also used the word aayiye .πŸ˜†

when and where does she say aayiye because she always gives aap to him.