Bigg Boss Season 5

My eyes are closed but I'm not sleeping

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the uncesord video link 1 juhi tells big boss that their is pain in her eyes, so she is going to shut them. But she is not going to sleep. There is no way for big boss to find out if she is sleeping or just lying there with her eyes close because they hurt. 

Whats up with juhi being sick everyday in big boss, today here eyes are hurting, the time before that it was her stomach, before that it was her head. The list goes on. She just needs a excuse to lay down and not do any work.

Also, I was really pissed that she created tension between amar and sky for he benefit by lying that amar was trying to stop sky dance. When it was actually juhi. Juhi was mad at sky for trying to win the jailer task but know she is doing the same thing and trying to win by back stabbing sky and lying to him. Double standards juhi 👏 Link 2. 

Link 1: Thanks for the video upload sweetybollywood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7LKaiNPxn4&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=6&feature=plcp

Link 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBzEFgKTQrQ&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=8&feature=plcp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks...havent seen the videos will see them now 😊
That Moti is Joothi Number One.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please tell me something new🤔..All she does is sleep but claims dat others do it  wah bhai waah🥱.Ah enough said about this lady's double standards!!!Already know this about Juhi ji or whatever ji🤢
This content was originally posted by: alexstar

Please tell me something new🤔..All she does is sleep but claims dat others do it wah bhai waah🥱.Ah enough said about this lady's double standards!!!Already know this about Juhi ji or whatever ji🤢

She does Nothing except this all that is why She seems irritating.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
juhi sleeps 20 hrs in a day...and yet she has problem with sid sleeping😆
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

juhi sleeps 20 hrs in a day...and yet she has problem with sid sleeping😆

she has Problem because she does not sleep four more hours.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Juhi sleeps the most yet its not enough. She want's Sids share of the sleep too. 

ab sid sota hai ya nahi...we don't know...but we know that whatever footage BB shows of juhi is either sleeping or eating...😆😆
Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have you ever seen anything apart from EATING, SLEEPING and BITCHING of chuhi chachi...and look, who talk about sid...that too when he is sleeping after 12 (he might be in sound sleep and could not hear. Koi is moti ko nikalo Edited by Amfunda - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amfunda

Have you ever seen anything apart from EATING, SLEEPING and BITCHING of chuhi chachi...and look, who talk about sid...that too when he is sleeping after 12 (he might be in sound sleep and could not hear. Koi is moti ko nikalo

I just don't understand how someone can sleep so much!😕 Then on top of that she accuse sid for sleeping a lot. 😆