How many days has it been since JG got married

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So , now that they showed they finished their MS. I am confused,

How long has it been since they got married?

I am sure few months but def. not 2 years.

can someone calculate using BV calculator!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

So , now that they showed they finished their MS. I am confused,

How long has it been since they got married?

I am sure few months but def. not 2 years.

can someone calculate using BV calculator!?

I think 2yrs to consider kar sakte hai.  Jagya MS ke liye chala gaya then both Gauri and Jagat found Kunda tai's home and married couple batake they were staying there, then anandi was admitted in hospital,A's depression and  Bhairav came to know about J and G, Sumitra went mumbai to bring back J,then G realize about J already married status,then J went to convince her then they got married,then came to haveli,DS heart attack, Cat fights,JG back to Mumbai,they convinced their principal of college,got the permission,Candles and petals on fan😉 then meet Shivani, Cat and Dog fights😉, A decided to quit medical study and started Adult classes,then Anandi-dhongi baba case for Asha,G's parents went to stay with them,G fell right into haveli and news of pregnancy, DS gayab,Shravan's entry,heth singh track A kidnapped,J came to rescue, J back to Mumbai,Anandi huee badnaam,then Anandi ne hataya uske chritra par lagaya daag meanwhile cat and dog fights then A became Sarpanch then Phooli's case and Shivani meet Anandi, Cat and Dog fights continue...   Long time passed😆 they should get MS degree now
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago