Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bonny05

oh yeah ur the big boss so whatever u say we have to agree on u ??????????? we have our own eyes and brain too we can see who is working or who is not so thanks for ur advice keep it forurself๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that was not an advice to u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...that was an answer to anshul ji who was ordering me to say it about sid...but i said it for juhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

oh๐Ÿ˜ณ may be Bigg Boss haven't seen Juhi sleeping in the middle of the day. Kya karu ๐Ÿ˜• Bigg Boss ka ithna kaam hain na. How can he see what you guys see.
i think u guys should let BB know. then he'll run alarms for Juhi as well๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL maureen i guess they have special 3Dglasses thats why whatever is not on air they can see that thing too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

pehla number toh juhi ka hai...kaamchori mein...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

pata kis angle se juhi hai pehela number๐Ÿ˜• ..kutte sid liye bark karte hai, iski need kii vajah se task pura nahi hota aur fights hoti hai  mishra se le kar sunny aur amar  tak  sab yehi bolte hai kii sid is lazy and kamchor yaha tak kii mahek ne bhi bola kii sid ko baar baar bolna padtha hai kaam karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†...chalo koi nahi aapka opinion hai juhi  then stick to juhi๐Ÿ˜‰
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bonny05

LOL maureen i guess they have special 3Dglasses thats why whatever is not on air they can see that thing too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

lagta hai kal ka episode nahi dekha aapne...juhi herself said ki kutte ka alarm uske liye bhi bajta hai...she was fighting with sid ki tere liye jyada bajta hai...mere liye kam bajta hai...see juhi ne khud kaha hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well in that way during jailer-quaidi task alarm Sky ke liye bhi baj the the bcs he didn't wake-up for the first alarm. dnt think u can remember how hard it was to keep Sid awake during that task and the rest of the tasks.
chalo koi baath nahi.. aap kaha tho sahi hoga๐Ÿ˜Š yeh Bigg Boss kaun hain?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago
dumb-pom thumbnail
I found Sid's sleepy shuffle a lot of fun... infact more fun than the Sky and Juhi dance...I thought she'll end up tripping him...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many youth icons have you seen that you are saying that you haven't seen such a 'lazy youth icon'..lol...no seriously..which youth icon are you talking about?

Plus, Yes i agree that it was a task and Sid should have got up for the task. But then its ok to be lazy...many people are lazy...this doesnt mean that you criticize someone sooo much just for being lazy.
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago