Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i dont know what equation with this topic maker and u people😕 ..i only know that sid is lazy and kamchor and i agree at the moment what topic maker wrote in first post😉

anshul ji hum sirf itna keh rahe hain...agar sid lazy aur kaamchorr hai...toh juhi usse bhi badi lazy aur kaamchorr hai...ab issme audience ki kya galti hai...agar BB humein jo footage dikhate hain...usmein juhi leti hoti hai...aur sid kaam kar raha hota hai...hum toh wahi bolenge ...jo dekhte hain😛
adieus50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

😆omg what an looser he is everybody was dancing for task and this youth icon looser sid was sleeping when everybody was doing the task...😡i have never seen such a lazy youth icon in my life oh pleas god if youth icons r lazy and sleepy like thim then what will happen to the country lol😆youth icon my foot😆

Juhi  is the one that is always SEEN under the blanket doing God only knows what... Maybe Sunny is teaching her new master baiting skills? 
The OP is a Juhi fan. So he has clearly used this instance to divert attention away from Juhi and shift the sleeping queen tag to Sid. Of course that tag isn't very easy to acquire or maintain though because in all of BB seasons nobody but Juhi has been seen under the blanket with such consistency and dedication. 
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anshul ji hum sirf itna keh rahe hain...agar sid lazy aur kaamchorr hai...toh juhi usse bhi badi lazy aur kaamchorr hai...ab issme audience ki kya galti hai...agar BB humein jo footage dikhate hain...usmein juhi leti hoti hai...aur sid kaam kar raha hota hai...hum toh wahi bolenge ...jo dekhte hain😛

LOL joke of the day sid the kaamchor is doing kaam wow lol😆good one i belive u not even in my dreams🤣
Edited by bonny05 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aap pehele naam to lo kii sid kaamchor hai pakka ek number ka 😆 phir bash karo jise karne hai😆
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ha ha...ab juhi ji ke fans logon ke sone per comment karenge.😆...not that u can't...just found it a little funny...thats why said it...please continue...

oh😳 may be Bigg Boss haven't seen Juhi sleeping in the middle of the day. Kya karu 😕 Bigg Boss ka ithna kaam hain na. How can he see what you guys see.
i think u guys should let BB know. then he'll run alarms for Juhi as well😊

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adieus50

Atleast Sid sleeps only at night unlike Juhi who keeps sleeping & gossiping the whole day. she should get the laziest person award!

thr is a diff in lying on the bed n sleeping ..
juhi is awake when she is lying on the bed talking to sunny most of thr time...we never saw BB alarm buzzing for juhi...
it was for sid all the time barking alarm 😆

And surprised. No copy paste of ur crap lecture...u replied 🤣
i guess sid's story vl be in progress which vl come as next copy paste by u...

😆Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

LOL joke of the day sid the kaamchor is doing kaam wow lol😆good one i belive u not even in my dreams🤣

u don't have to believe me...i didn't make this up...its the footage...i am talking about😛
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

aap pehele naam to lo kii sid kaamchor hai pakka ek number ka 😆 phir bash karo jise karne hai😆

pehla number toh juhi ka hai...kaamchori mein...😆😆
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

pehla number toh juhi ka hai...kaamchori mein...😆😆

oh yeah ur the big boss so whatever u say we have to agree on u ??????????? we have our own eyes and brain too we can see who is working or who is not so thanks for ur advice keep it forurself😃😃
Edited by bonny05 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

oh😳 may be Bigg Boss haven't seen Juhi sleeping in the middle of the day. Kya karu 😕 Bigg Boss ka ithna kaam hain na. How can he see what you guys see.
i think u guys should let BB know. then he'll run alarms for Juhi as well😊

lagta hai kal ka episode nahi dekha aapne...juhi herself said ki kutte ka alarm uske liye bhi bajta hai...she was fighting with sid ki tere liye jyada bajta hai...mere liye kam bajta hai...see juhi ne khud kaha hai...😆😆
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next