sleeping youth icon... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bonny05

maine to video lagaya hi nahi😲 hawww aapne kaha se dekh liya lol😆
aapka post itna detailed tha...ki mujhe video jaisa he laga😆😆
Originally posted by blue-ice

aapka post itna detailed tha...ki mujhe video jaisa he laga😆😆
oh wow thats good thats show u dont watch bb carefully lol next time watch it carefully then comment about anybody alright ...😃
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

But my question is very valid, sire. This topic is on sleep and Juhi is the leader of the sleeping pack. So kindly answer my question on Juhi. ðŸ˜ƒ
😆😆😆

oh wow thats good thats show u dont watch bb carefully lol next time watch it carefully then comment about anybody alright ...😃
lagta hai aapko apni tareef pasand nahi aayi🤔
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Yea we know. So SPARE ME the lecture ala Pooja Mishra. ðŸ˜†

People are bringing in Juhi because:

1. She is the one that is always SEEN under the blanket doing God only knows what...🥱 Maybe Sunny is teaching her new master baiting skills? ðŸ˜²
2. The OP is a Juhi fan. So he has clearly used this instance to divert attention away from Juhi and shift the sleeping queen tag to Sid. Of course that tag isn't very easy to acquire or maintain though because in all of BB seasons nobody but Juhi has been seen under the blanket with such consistency and dedication. ðŸ¤¢
i dont know what equation with this topic maker and u people😕 ..i only know that sid is lazy and kamchor and i agree at the moment what topic maker wrote in first post😉

lagta hai aapko apni tareef pasand nahi aayi🤔
mujhe free mein kuch bhi pasand nahi ata chahe wo joothi tareef hi kyu n a ho

mujhe free mein kuch bhi pasand nahi ata chahe wo joothi tareef hi kyu n a ho
chalo...toh 1000 dollar de do...tareef ke badle mein..

😆omg what an looser he is everybody was dancing for task and this youth icon looser sid was sleeping when everybody was doing the task...😡i have never seen such a lazy youth icon in my life oh pleas god if youth icons r lazy and sleepy like thim then what will happen to the country lol😆youth icon my foot😆

Atleast Sid sleeps only at night unlike Juhi who keeps sleeping & gossiping the whole day. she should get the laziest person award!

chalo...toh 1000 dollar de do...tareef ke badle mein..
LMAO🤣
I can see that how u mehakians trying to defend sid's fault here no problem its my POV if u dont agree not a problem stick to u POV instead of trying to change someone's POV alright now peaceee