sleeping youth icon...

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆omg what an looser he is everybody was dancing for task and this youth icon looser sid was sleeping when everybody was doing the task...😡i have never seen such a lazy youth icon in my life oh pleas god if youth icons r lazy and sleepy like thim then what will happen to the country lol😆youth icon my foot😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: bonny05

😆omg what an looser he is everybody was dancing for task and this youth icon looser sid was sleeping when everybody was doing the task...😡i have never seen such a lazy youth icon in my life oh pleas god if youth icons r lazy and sleepy like thim then what will happen to the country lol😆youth icon my foot😆

😆hahahaha😆 😆 😆  🤣 🤣
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was quite funny that BB played his song right after!👏
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

It was quite funny that BB played his song right after!👏

yeah it was funny😆it was very important to play his song that time so that sleeping monster or i wud say sleeping youth icon can wakeup at last😃😃per esko dekh ke to lagta hai kumbhkaran ko bhi piche chor diya hai es youth icon ne😃😆
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate to say this but if this youth icon is being favored by india to win then- HUMARA BHAVISHYA SOO RAHA HAI! 😆 but it is the kind of future even great minds like mahek are rooting for 🤣Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
munz. thumbnail
He is just like a normal youth... As you know... We love sleeping... n it was after 12... So can't blame him...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 lazy kamchor sid he deserve a kick
Originally posted by: bonny05

yeah it was funny😆it was very important to play his song that time so that sleeping monster or i wud say sleeping youth icon can wakeup at last😃😃per esko dekh ke to lagta hai kumbhkaran ko bhi piche chor diya hai es youth icon ne😃😆

Rock star Kumbhakaran!!
LAMLATE ICON!
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was 12.30 in the night..whats wrong in sleeping at that time..
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I - HUMARA BHAVISHYA SOO RAHA HAI! 😆 but it is the kind of future even great minds like mahek are rooting for 🤣

🤣