SS - 12 Days Of Christmas (COMPLETED. Chap 12 up!) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sharneil92

SUVI BABYYY! YOU'RE HERE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for the lovely long review! Made me so excited! Well, I'm so glad you liked it! thank you!!! more importantly, you acknowledged my hard work in the banners! thank you love! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes! Finally! I'm the latest latif anyone can be๐Ÿ˜Ž Aww, you deserve it๐Ÿค— You're welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pinkpearlz

Awesome! Shalu you are really amazing. Love the way past arnav was compared to the present one, and khushi's contribution in it. And one thing is for sure, this ss has increased my knowledge.
Its brilliant!

FAREHA! My love, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you for the awesome review! BHERY BHERY BHERY HAPPY! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well, yes, I did quite a bit of research for every chapter! HAHA! And I'm glad you acknowledged my hard work! THANK YOU! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by gilmore

it was oh my god i dont have words to say it and i only say thank u for suh a beautiful story and keep it up thx :D

AWW! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank YOU for the wonderful review! LOVE YA! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

Yes! Finally! I'm the latest latif anyone can be๐Ÿ˜Ž Aww, you deserve it๐Ÿค— You're welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he he! i completely understand girl! ๐Ÿ˜† sometimes, even i can't wait till the end! ๐Ÿ˜†
This ff is awesome, romantic, cute, lovely, hilarious and the list goes on..

HAHA last part with Anjali, akash and NK was awesome and oh..I could literally see mami writting this 
Magnificent 12 days. Absolutely awesome. Just read the whole back to back.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH MAMIJI'S LETTER. HAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS AMAZING :) I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE WHOLE SS :) WELL DONEEE!! :) Looking forward to reading more of your works!! :) Amazing, once again!