SS - 12 Days Of Christmas (COMPLETED. Chap 12 up!) - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
aewesome hershi and shalu!

u guys have me cravu=ing for the sangeet badly now... but all we're getting are filler SHyam epis!! im to brain dead right now to write anything useful so will return soon!!
Awesome work you two! Ahem...Harshita Singh Raizada! Lol love it! :D
awesome update guys!! thank you so much for the pm!! plzz continue soon and reveal the mystery already!! dying to know wht was in mamiji's little chit and wht khushi said to the girls!!

commented for the 4 days in the last slor which i had reserved...😳
day 5...at last arhi engagement and its really hard to imagine our asr as a love sick fool...  but well wud love to see him in love... btw m in love with this SS
day 6..ok i liked the way every one gave it back to pam... why cudn shyam b a positive character in the show... damn...
day 7: i can easily say that this was my favourite chapter even though i love the rest to bits.. i loved each and every part of the letters and the way he made up for every mistake that he had made... amazing...
day 8: what the-- i was curious abt the last ""That's for me know, and you to NEVER find out."  and here i got another one :(
day 9: i loved harsh... loved the play and loved all the updates till date..
sorry sorry sorry 4 replying late...
i promise i'l reply on time
forgive me *does a murgi*
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
aww day 8 & 9!!!! what a treat!!! 8 was adorable and i love khushi's master mode at the end, lol. 9 was really lovely with Lavanya here aww a reunion!!!
xxx

That was a great update! Waiting for the next 3!

Loved both updates! They were awesome!
read both the updtaes...fabulous...
have to know what khushi said to the gals n mami's letter!!!!!
female version of arnav nice😉
continue soon
Shalu! I was mad about day 8 and missed it but you deserved it!!! Part 8 and 9 were amazing loved the entire reenacting scene!! Cute