Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monkeydog18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shalu what can I say?!! Love the proposal!! I wish I was Khushi!! And khushis response?! Wow!! Loved the kiss and Arnav took her in for more!! Lol. I also really like your explainations of the song!! Great. Thanks for pm
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Chooo chweet.. ... Loved that everything at Shantivan is going brilliantly!
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww that was so cute, loved how accurately you described khushi's reaction and actions. I could just totally imagine this scene! πŸ‘πŸΌ
aashizin thumbnail
beautiful hon loved it the way u penned down it was cute thanks for pm and now can't wait for next part 
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just could give a big πŸ€— to mamiji
what ever did she write in that paper ?
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww that was too cute loved it

thankx for pm
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely love it ,Shalu . The way Arnav proposed to Khushi ,how romantic. It was just so beautifully described and written . πŸ˜. Amazing!Just love the ending of this chapter :)
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Replies:

Originally posted by: mademoiselle927

RES! 

So read it finally! :D

It was amazing, need I say! 

Arnav proposed, and they kissed. *sigh*

Loved hw Khushi went all 'Aakraman' on him! πŸ€£

Don't be lazy about updating today! πŸ˜‰

HAHAHA! see! I WAS ON TIME TODAY! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
yea.. i personally loved the aakraman bit too! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

res

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
ATLAST man...
u updated...
its MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!  

wow!!!!! i love this ARNAV of urs sooo much hun... 
MAMIJI surprised me... 
n kushi n her "AAKRAMAN!!!!" made me like ROFL... 
poor aranv...got the blow of a bag from the woman he's abt to propose... 
hahahaaa...

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one name... and opening a tiny velvet box"

the most beautiful proposal...whoa... 
ON CLOUD NINE...hope sumthing like this happens on show 

DAMN...!!!! 
she surprised HIM n me too...  
i love ur KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA alot...nt as much as arnav though 

"I will marry you, you dumb Laad Governor," she said as she ruffled his hair affectionately.

that line was kinda cute... 
AMAZING update...LOVED it alot shaaliii... 
BEAUTIFUL...looking fwd to read more on cute little arnav soon... 

nxt update btr be upto ur PAKKA WAALA PROMISE missy... 
cant wait!!!!!! especially ur FF...
cant help bt wonder wats gonna be the nxt twist... 
u always make me want more n more to read wen i actually have to wait awhile for ur updates...nt fair dearie... 

luv u loads...
~~~~~sam  

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! πŸ˜³ personally, day 2 is my fav so far! like really! Day 3 is just a build up, so yea! but day 5 is gonna be EPIC! πŸ˜³

and i will be as responsible as possible! πŸ˜³ and do my updates quickly OKAY?! my cutie pie! AND THANKS A TON FOR PROOF READING IT! :* love ya!

Originally posted by: devishree

⭐️shalz that was great and i dont have any words to describe ur writing iam shell shocked😲 because of ur awesome writing😳 .u have chose the perfect words and they are best to put into use πŸ‘

amazing lines of love and i loved mamiji's moment and today really love her she is too good πŸ˜‰
ur phrases matching with the 2 turtle doves are fabulous πŸ˜ƒ...no need of proof reading it is all well said and written πŸ‘πŸΌ
sapphire stone and tiny diamond showing the purity of love and auspicious start of their love life β­οΈ
thanks for the pm dear and waiting for the chapter 3 can't wait totally maddened by ur writingπŸ˜›
here is the picture for u !!!!!!!!!

thats it from  me bye

DEVS! πŸ€—
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! πŸ˜³ yea, i wanted mamiji to be nice, cos in this SS, everyone's nice.. even shyam! πŸ˜† so yea.. a happy time for everyone!  plus, xmas is supposed to be joyful eh?! πŸ˜‰ AND THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES! i did see them while googling, but i opted for the other one! IT WAS CUTER! πŸ˜› hehehe..

Originally posted by: reyabear

Shalu! That was so good! You write so so so beautifully! And Arnav's proposal...hayeee *faints*
Loved it! :D
So excited for the next part!

shreya! πŸ€—
THANK YOU! you awesome sexy writer! πŸ˜† i loved ur midnight. i was sooo disappointed when you ended it. NAUGHTY GIRL! πŸ˜† next part is just a build up. and so is day 4 actually. BUT DAY 5 IS THE BOMB! πŸ˜ƒ

@bookadict303, hirushinz, magi11, preethi12345, moon_mine, LyssaPie, : thank you for ur reviews! yes, i shall update very soon! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update finally the laad governor  proposed so sweet thanks for the pm can't wait for more love it 

THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜³ i know! my arnie is superrr sweet! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: harsh42

res... :)

*edited*

THEIR nephew
You had me here!!!

Wonder what Mamiji had written in that chit, that made Arnav take such a giant leap!! Did she threaten that she'll fix up Nanhe and Khushi's wedding??!! πŸ˜† Whatever, though!! I'm happy it brought out such a strong reaction from our Arnie!!! 

And AAKRAMAN??!!! What the!!! πŸ€£

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one name ... in marriage, and become my wife." 

That was so friggin' awesome, it made me go all 'AWWW. . . . .'
'Sanchari' jewelers, eh??!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And that kiss was. . . . . . PERFECT!! That's the only word that I can come up with, right now!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜

Update soon, Shalu. . . . β­οΈ
Thanks for the PM. . . . πŸ˜Š

the chit. THE MYSTERIOUS CHIT. i think i have the knack for adding the element of mystery EVERYWHERE! πŸ˜† sorry, can;t help it! the aakraman was my fav part! i was LMAO when i was typing it out!  yea, i dedicated it to sanchu for proof-reading my previous update.. so sweet nah! yea, the dreamy kiss... i'd kiss my guy the same way! πŸ˜†
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY REVIEW HARSHITA! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Fammakhan1

Awww d kiss... :) 
And Arnav damnn loved it, da way he confess her his feelin's ..
Simply a Great updatee..
Cant wait for 3rd part...

P.s Thnx for d PM hun...

πŸ˜ƒ tTHANK YOU! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: shybabe

awesome sweety...just love it...feels as if christmas is still going onπŸ˜‰

THANKS SHY! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

Shalu my Pallo!!!

aww u dedicated this to me and Eesa and my hubby?!?!?! awww! awww! awww! i just cant stop awwwing!!!

it was fantasticlly done! amazing! love it to bits tiitsy pieces!!

MUNCHING ON COTTON BOOKS iBBARNEY!!!

BACK ATCHA oh, woman-of-the-world!

munching on cotton books iBBarney! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Ahhh, Beautiful <3 πŸ˜ This Part Has Everything . The Proposal Was One Of The BEST I Have Read πŸ˜³ If This Happens Then I Would Die Of Excitement :) πŸ˜† Awww, Mami Jee Apologized, Very Sweet . Update Soonishh πŸ€— 

thak you sanzz! πŸ˜³ i wanted the proposal to be good! thank god you think it's one of the best according to you! i'm very happy now! πŸ˜† and i wish this would happen in reality as well! πŸ˜†

@Bloem123,: THANK YOU!

Originally posted by: littlemoi

arnav's proposal almost had me fainting!! lol... LOVED THE UPDATE!! thank you so much for the pm!

THANK YOU!

Originally posted by: tina_1234

awesomely amazin ss..loved it...pm me plz when ya updt...wat did mami wrote in d letter..i sooo wanna knw

THANK YOU! yes, i shall. THE CHIT? hahaha! the mysterious chit. you'll know soon enough! 
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Loved the proposal! What was in that chit that Mamiji gave Arnav? Can't wait to read about Three French Hens...

THANK YOU! and about the mysterious chit, hahaha!!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

Wonderful job. I really like how you writing the story out. What did mami write on that paper that lead to the amazing surprising proposal? Forget arnav, i also didnt expect khushi reaction to be that. Lol hope arnav gets out of his khushi haze soon.

THANK YOU!!! πŸ€—
the paper? HAHAHAHA!!! πŸ˜†
yea, khushi's epic! πŸ˜† I LOVE HER TO BITS! arnav will NEVER get out of the KKG haze! πŸ˜‰
it's too strong! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

it was so so so nice..😊
totally loved the chap..😊
still wonder wat mami wrote n gave..
wonderful how he proposed her n al.,😊

Divya

THANK YOU!!! the chit, you'll know soon enough! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

just read both parts and they were so beautiful...loved it to the core...

loved loved loved the proposal...and the kiss was so beautiful...I'm in love with this SS...

waiting for the next part...

thanks for the pms 

THANK YOUUU!!! aww, you're so nice! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

CHAPTER 2 - On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent me two turtle doves.-----wow dis part touched my heart

i'm glad! πŸ˜³

"I'm so sorry bitiya, for being rude to you and your family all these years. I have no idea why I did what I did, but I'm sorry for it, I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me," whispered Mamiji, as she wiped away a lone tear from the corner of her eyes.

mamiji surprised khushi by dis dialogue n her actions n me too...i was like wat the...is it really her...too gud

yea, i wanted her to be good in this SS, thus the change!😳

i didnt get like wat she wrote a msg gave her to give anav...i guessed she asked arnav to propose her...dat was so sweet bt u didnt disclose wat was in dat note...anyways i m surprised by dis mamiji

you'll know soon enough! πŸ˜‰

Ah! When this Laad Governor is there, then which other monster would be scarier, thought Khushi as she rolled her eyes and stomped off to the pool, ready to face the demon.

so cutee...khushi n her thoughts amaze me a lot...gud dat u could give dat flavour to her character.

aww! i'm so glad you think so! i wanted her to be her bubbly, over-dramatic, too-cute-to-be-true self! and i do tend to be as whacky as her sometimes... but not so constantly! πŸ˜†

dis 1 my god! touched my heart...hope he proposes me like dis...i mean so cuteee. dont worry khushi i wont take away ur laed governor...he is all urs...hehehe...bt awstuck by his proposal

sooo cuteee

HAHAHHA! i see, you're in the queue to grab arnav eh? no worries, the whole lot of us are! πŸ˜†

i mean u r amazing every ff, ss or os writers dont make it dis way...u did it...i was literally bored after reading all  works which were all same bt u surprised me n also arnav by dis act of khushi...fab job...too gud for words...

thank you soo much! πŸ˜³ i am so happy you think that i bring in the element of surprise! really! and i'm happy you think so well of me! THANK YOUUU!!!

"Oh! That! I see," said Arnav, still not really understanding what she was saying, and pulled her into another kiss as he lifted a squealing Khushi Kumari Gupta off the floor and led her into his room so that he could properly satiate his thirst for a good kiss from this adorable woman he just proposed too.

sooo cute... n romantic...u no i was blushing badly after reading it.

hahaha!!! no worries, they DID NOT do what you are thinking! NAUGHTY GIRL!πŸ˜†

usually i dont give such detal comments bt after reading dis part i couuldnt help bt comment...i only do after reading amazing updates.

aisa thankx for dis wonderful update toh banta ha bosss.

pl keep it up n do update part3 sooon.

i loved it as much as i could n enjoyed it too.

byeee

THANK YOU SO MUCH! may i know ur name please? i'm shalu btw! πŸ€— that was one of the loveliest comments i have come across so far! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -sia-

Shalu that was such a beautiful update..

Loved the way Arnav proposed to Khushi...
Both her nephew and her LG have the same name I like that 
Waiting to know what happens next
Update soon  and thanks a lot a for the pm hun πŸ˜Š

P.S i'm sorry yaar I dont comment always!! πŸ˜” With Uni exams bombarding me every single week I hardly get time give a proper neat response *sigh*  but I do make sure I press the like button the least I can do...😳
I loved all the previous updates and I must say you are such an amazing writer β­οΈ   And love u loads for writing such beautiful stories!!

thank you!!! thank you so much! 
no babe, i totally understand! i have so much free time now, that i have holidays, that's why i am on a writing spree these days! πŸ˜† but your presence itself, gives me the reassurance that your support is there with me, and that's all i ask for! πŸ˜³ and you are the most amazinf reviewer a writer can get! you've been so kind to me, now, and even before! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GAL! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: monkeydog18

Shalu what can I say?!! Love the proposal!! I wish I was Khushi!! And khushis response?! Wow!! Loved the kiss and Arnav took her in for more!! Lol. I also really like your explainations of the song!! Great. Thanks for pm

THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

Chooo chweet.. ... Loved that everything at Shantivan is going brilliantly!

thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: thecraze92

aww that was so cute, loved how accurately you described khushi's reaction and actions. I could just totally imagine this scene! πŸ‘πŸΌ

hehehe... THANK YOU! πŸ˜ƒ

@aashizin: THANK YOU GIRL! LOVE YA TOOO MUCH!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

I just could give a big πŸ€— to mamiji

what ever did she write in that paper ?

hehehe.. that you'll know soon enough babe! πŸ˜†

@srahs; THANKS FOR THE COMMENT! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Absolutely love it ,Shalu . The way Arnav proposed to Khushi ,how romantic. It was just so beautifully described and written . πŸ˜. Amazing!Just love the ending of this chapter :)

PRIYA! πŸ˜ƒ thank you love! πŸ˜³ i;m glad you like it! πŸ˜³
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

deleted.

Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Three Indian hens.. Haha. That was awesome! Arnav can be so slow sometimes. Duh, swimmers are
known for their ability to not require oxygen for extended periods of time. ( Wow, that
sounded smart) πŸ˜† Hmm.. I still wanna know what's in that chit! I demand to know! Pretty please with Arnav in top ;)

Can't wait for four calling birds! Ooh, we're getting close to the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!! Haha, I'm excited
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago