Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thecraze92

you know, it was about time you would finish it! First i was frustrated, but then i was happily waiting for your never coming update! But It did! and it is finished now! :( but what an ending! Haha loved the play by all the siblings lol imagining it sure makes it a lot better, anyways, overall great update (Oh yeah! and the letter as well, haha)

P.S. Thanks for the pm, and if you decide to write something else, dont forget to pm me ;)

haha! I'm so sorry for the wait! really i am! I am so ashamed of myself! and yes, I'll be back with my ongoing FF! ðŸ˜‰ So stay tuned babe! and thank you for reviewing! ðŸ˜³

Well well weelll!
This was long ooverdue!!
So i am going to leave my comment on reserve and will get back to you : p
Okay...so after I read this part I was gonna comment and lash out on you for being so enormously late to update! but then I read boo boo's and pee pee's and I was like...oh dear! She would! 🤣
That was too good Shalu! And Mami ji is so awesome in your SS!
Hello Hi Bye Bye!
Shalini bitiya, tum Hunters aur Gatherer update kaahe nahi karat??! I whant Updatwa fhast! Hello hi bye bye!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reyabear

Okay...so after I read this part I was gonna comment and lash out on you for being so enormously late to update! but then I read boo boo's and pee pee's and I was like...oh dear! She would! 🤣
That was too good Shalu! And Mami ji is so awesome in your SS!
Hello Hi Bye Bye!
Shalini bitiya, tum Hunters aur Gatherer update kaahe nahi karat??! I whant Updatwa fhast! Hello hi bye bye!

yea. That was my masterplan. to distract you guys from scolding me with my humour! ðŸ˜‰ hahahaha!!! yes, H&G! It's coming this weekend! I pretty much know what to write, so from now on, i'll be solely focusing on that one! ðŸ˜³

The boo boo's and pee pee's are for the babies on the forum! ðŸ˜‰

mamiji rocks ANYWHERE man! ðŸ¤£
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The Last One Was Tooo Good . Love Mami Jee ðŸ˜†
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce ,, siblngs prt ws gud.. tx 4 pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav Bitua.

When you were growing up, I should have seen what a big bumbling idiot you'd grow up to be, especially when it comes to satisfying your carnal needs. Honestly, even Lakshmi would do a better job at that than you, and that already says a lot. Khushi is one heck of woman, and I don't say this because she's well mannered or anything, but because she's so bloody hot. Get a move on her, already! Give her Jalebis, take her to Nainital, or heck, just seduce her into your den. I want her to be a part of this family, and you better do it because she's obviously taken by you, although I can't figure out why. NK would be so much better, if you ask me. So get your ass off from your laptop, and instead of molesting those plants of yours, do it on her. Maybe she'll get turned on then.

Yours most amazing Mamiji ever!

Manorama.

awesome finish was waiting for you to update love the letter that what started everything  loved it thaks for the pm arnav molesting his plants some one hanging with munchy to much ðŸ¤£

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

awesome finish was waiting for you to update love the letter that what started everything  loved it thaks for the pm arnav molesting his plants some one hanging with munchy to much ðŸ¤£

You Guessed it right dumas! BLAME MUNCHY! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
that was brilliant - i just read the whole thing start to finish.. lovely :)

Weelll i loved it!
I just read the update and couldnt help but comment!
You really are an amazing writer!
Haha boo boo and pee pee!
You crack me up with mami's letter and what khushi said to him!
I will miss this ss :(
butt all good things come to an end!