Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Simply Beautiful <3 😍 I Was Almost In Tears . How Amazing Are YOUUU ?! πŸ€— Hope Something Like This Happens In The Show, I Would Die To See It . πŸ˜³
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res πŸ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!  
shaaaliii...LOVE U TONS N TONS for this freaking AWESOME update... 
SORRY i didnt reply earlier... 
its the best i've read so far swty...the symbolisms n letters were
MIND BLOWING 
by the end i didnt even realize i had tears in my eyes...
really...u touched my heart with these magical words of urs...
ur gr8 at casting spells upon spells on me...arent u swthrt...
i dont have enough words in my dictionary to express my hearts content on reading this ss...
i tell u the 7TH DAY was the best day in ur ss... 
the letters written by arnav to kushi were sooo ENDEARING...
any girl wud love her guy to death wen he writes such perfect words just for her... 
I LOVE UR ARNAV TO NO END  
ur arnav is the best that a girl can ever get...
i cant say kushi's just lucky to have him...being the angel she is...
KUSHI'S BLESSED TO HAVE ARNAV... 
ALL these lines...

And please, let my love last for an eternity by me living for that long. I'd really like to see myself losing my looks and you growing more beautiful with each passing day.

I stood at around the same spot where you currently might be, and saw my angel wrapped up in red. I knew that she was my dream angel, because red's my favourite colour, and my angel would only wear red. It was my second step to falling in love with you.

After we return from our honeymoon, we'll live here for as long as you want, and I promise you, I'll change our memories of this room. Those memories will have nothing but my way of showing my undying love for you. 

Our first "honeymoon" trip.

A strange sense of peace washed over me as I walked into the temple, for the morning Aarti, two hours before my flight. I stood in front of Devi Maiya, looked in the eyes for some time, and when I closed them, your face was what my inner eye saw.

The couple who just left you are what first showed me, what I wanted for myself in life as well. I wanted you by my side, seeing all the beautiful seasons that come and go, face all obstacles, deal with all the sad moments in life and cherish all the happy occasions, everything with you by my side.

The seventh day, our relationship was complete, as we got engaged and now will soon be getting married. And now that we're engaged, I find myself in seventh heaven. Thank you for making me the happiest man, Khushi.

Yours for eternity,

Arnav

made me go GAGA over ur ss...and all those P.S's were adorable 

and aranv in a BLACK sherwaani...GOSH!!! stop giving me heart attacks...

u got me emotional with just ur words...SERIOUSLY girl if i was there were u are nw i wud give u bone crushing hug... 

im sooo happy on reading this update...

revisiting all the places which holds the memories of their lives...of hw they fell for each other endlessly......HATS OFF little one 

thanx alot for this...n i'll be on SEVENTH HEAVEN if they show this on ipkknd... 

the CV's should contact u for ideas on hw to cast magic on viewers with the story...

he hee...  

love u to no ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~sam  

P.S. i dont think my emoticons will be enough to show my actual emotions...

Edited by sparklystarstud - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh wow wow wow wow wowπŸ˜‰

such a great length fabπŸ˜›β­οΈ

it was really fab i think cv's should contact you to add such a romantic moment in epi it was really fab πŸ‘

thankx for pmπŸ‘πŸΌ
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shalu am wordless. How to describe such an awesome update. Can only say you gonna turn me into a hopeless romanic, I feel like one after reading the update.
raii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't have any words to xplain what i am feeling right now!!!!!! 😊 😊its superb,beautiful...πŸ‘.. thank u so much for the pm...
Shalu my Bhalou!!!

you are amazing! i would fly to HK nad kiss your itty bitty fingers all better if i could but unfortunatley i cant! so i'll prasie this update as much as i can in an effort to bring some relief to ur poor bruised digits!!

what can i say but you have effectively ruined my husband for me!!! never has he done any of the above!!! well im being unfair... he's sweet in his own way... not an obvious romantic... more like ASR... he does things but doesnt let on... 

OMG! it was just perfect wasnt it? the revisiting of every ocassion and every place which held a memory and teh symbolism!!! man you should seriously apply for creative because you are too good! and i love how well researched your work is because if there is one thing i cant abide it's half ass research done on work!!! (i guess thats why we hate the twilight woman!!)

this was my favorite part:

He would be in a beautiful sherwani, and she'd be in her new lehenga, and they'd share a lovely Rabba Ve moment looking deeply into each other's eyes as the wind would sway away her hair, her dhupatta would tease his neck, the trees, plants and flowers would sway along, as random men would stop by and sing Rabba Ve for them.

it had me rolling on the floor and my baby saying: Mama Pagal!!

hahahahahah! have i ever told you how much i love you? i love you thiiis much!!!

Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was the best part...so amazing ...words cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this ...Arnav truly becomes prince charming :D
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shaluuu I'm left speechless
each chapter is better than the one before
I really really enjoyed it so much
Day 8 please...
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
If I didnt love you and your writing before, now I certainly love you and your wriitng, more than anything else, just the way Arnav loves Khushi ( my love cant match their limits thoughπŸ˜†)
Shaluuu..❀️ This was totally out of this world! Like outstanding! No wait a minute how can it be outstanding? I already said its out of this world, so where would it even stand?πŸ˜† ( I know that was Lame.😳 My sense of humour is just like Arnu's, fan aise hein tou nahin hun na.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
God! that journey, it literally had me crying like anything, their were tears in my time all the time, it was like I was seeing ArHi's magical journey all the way from the beggining. Thankyew so much for making me fall in love with them all over again.πŸ€—
Specially that construction site scene, I love that scene till date and for me there hasnt been a better ArHi moment than that one. it was by all standards the reall beggining of ArHi's journey.
Reading this made me feel how lucky she is. I wonder if their are men like Arnav that exist in this world, or is it only confined to our dreamland? In the fiction world?
I dont know if theirs anything, better than this. I am alreay wondering what Day 8 has in store for us, and I hate you Shalu, tomorrow at school I am going to be busy thinking about Day 8. 

Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was the most amazing update !!!!! LOved the whole day nd then wat was written in the letters was just awsm !!!! It was beautiful !!!! Ur way of writing is amazing !!! Thnx for the pm !!! Update soon !!!!