Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookadict303 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Continue very very soon :)
Targaryen thumbnail
aww!! this is so so cute😍 he remembered to bring her jalebis eventhough the theme was spanish??!! awww

nice update😃 thanks for the pm
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update! was too cute that she hugged him hehhe

btw this wasn't a long update like u saaid 😳
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww ! too gud tx 4 d , pm
SHALUUU!!!

That was beyond awesome man!!! at first i was confused as to how u would pull off the five golden rings thing but i feel like smacking myself on the head because i doubted ur brilliance for a fraction of a second!!!

U ROCK MY WORLD GIRL!!!

and yes lesson one has been successfully conducted! you have officially passed level one! and i aint done yet... they think this Madhubala woman is a teacher from hell? SHE AINT GOT NOTHING (AND I MEAN NOTHING!!!) ON ME!!!!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Kushi dressed up for Arnav!! OMG.. That was so cute and romantic😊

But the update was a bit short..! 
15 pleats of Dhuppata because India got freedom on 15th Aug..! You've seriously the best sense of humour! When I read that, I was like🤣

Thanks for the PM Shalu!😊
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roshnidiya

awsum update.small and sweet...loved it

Enthralling eyes. Longing looks. Lovely lips. Teasing tones. Sexy smirks. Kindling kisses. Torrid touches. Sensual sighs. Blending breaths. Soothing susurrations. Heavenly hugs. Genial goodbyes.

my god!!!! dis was something which touched my heart...so sweet...

Stupid ear-ring. Just like the stupid Laad Governor. Stubborn to no end. Hmph, she irritatedly, as she gave the ear-ring one more try and ah! Done.

Really like that stupid Laad Governor. Will not listen to you until you scold him, she thought, smiling at his cuteness.

Stupid clock. Completely slow like that stupid Laad Governor, she again started mentally abusing him.

so cutee...this is something like khushi. awsome struck.sooo cute once again...khushi type...

A gush of wind. Hair swishing away upwards. Hands flying all around. Eyes closed awaiting pain. Grabbed by strong arms. Clutched onto sturdy shoulders. Familiarity of the feeling. Eyes opened slowly, shyly. Smile directed at him. Smirk directed at her.

awww...so romantic...nice idea and dere meeting is always special n cute.

"Khushiji, what a way to invite your hone-wale bhatiji," said NK smirking at the two. Khushi laughed at his pathetic attempt at trying to tease and said, "Bhatiji nahin Patiji."

oho...isse funny part ko kya naam doon...really u gave it a fab flavour...enriched each one's characyer...

"Pa, if you're done, can we get on with what we are actually here for?" asked Akashji, as he tugged Shyam and NK along with him.

wat the...is this now. shyaam. niw has he become good now or he was never bad in ur story...i m confused only of shyaam and i guess he was considered as one of the four calling birds...right!!!!

ok

i couldnt help again n had to give a datailed comment as it again touched my heart.

fab job n good going.

even i am glad to meet u dear.

bbbyeee...

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPER AWESOME REVIEW!!! 😳 i'm glad you're liking the SS so much!
and as for shyam, he's nice in this SS. i wanted to complications, so this is a happy SS! 😳
JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful as always, how do you manage to come up with these amazing ideas ;)

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Aww Shalu!! That was so cute!! 
OMG!! Arnav reciting poems for Khushi!??! 😲😲
What has the world come to?! Lol

I loved Anji in this!! It was so cute the way she stood up for her Bro!

Awesome udpate!!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw... I loved it! Khushi is a riot, in a good way. lol Cant wait to read more.