Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahhh, Beautiful <3 😍 This Part Has Everything . The Proposal Was One Of The BEST I Have Read 😳 If This Happens Then I Would Die Of Excitement :) 😆 Awww, Mami Jee Apologized, Very Sweet . Update Soonishh 🤗 
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arnav's proposal almost had me fainting!! lol... LOVED THE UPDATE!! thank you so much for the pm!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesomely amazin ss..loved it...pm me plz when ya updt...wat did mami wrote in d letter..i sooo wanna knw
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update loved it 😍
Thanks for the pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the proposal! What was in that chit that Mamiji gave Arnav? Can't wait to read about Three French Hens...
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful job. I really like how you writing the story out. What did mami write on that paper that lead to the amazing surprising proposal? Forget arnav, i also didnt expect khushi reaction to be that. Lol hope arnav gets out of his khushi haze soon.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
it was so so so nice..😊
totally loved the chap..😊
still wonder wat mami wrote n gave..
wonderful how he proposed her n al.,😊

Divya
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just read both parts and they were so beautiful...loved it to the core...

loved loved loved the proposal...and the kiss was so beautiful...I'm in love with this SS...

waiting for the next part...

thanks for the pms
CHAPTER 2 - On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent me two turtle doves.-----wow dis part touched my heart

But while she was up at night, waiting for dawn to arrive, she thought about the sweet moment with her Rakshas Laad Governor, who smiled at her and her... THEIR nephew.Haste huye woh bilkul bhi Laad Governor nahin lagte, she thought affectionately, the memory of him smiling sending tingles through her body, and causing her smile to grow larger. She didn't realize when, but the image that lasted in mind the whole night, was of Arnav's face, smiling down at her, and she felt sweet, calming slumber take over her being.

dis 1 was so gud ya i mean she thinking of her larg governor whole night idea was dammm gud...loved it

"Aakashji! How are you? How is Jiji? How is Arnav? I meant my nephew?" stuttered Khushi at the last part. 

dis 1 was so hilarous ...too cute for words...khushi is mad...just love her this n i think he too.

"I'm so sorry bitiya, for being rude to you and your family all these years. I have no idea why I did what I did, but I'm sorry for it, I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me," whispered Mamiji, as she wiped away a lone tear from the corner of her eyes.

mamiji surprised khushi by dis dialogue n her actions n me too...i was like wat the...is it really her...too gud

Mamiji shook her head and suddenly her eyes lit up. She snatched the nearby notepad and scribbled something onto it and looked at khushi with gleaming eyes to utter, "Bitiya, can you send this to Arnav Bitua? It's urgent."

i didnt get like wat she wrote a msg gave her to give anav...i guessed she asked arnav to propose her...dat was so sweet bt u didnt disclose wat was in dat note...anyways i m surprised by dis mamiji

His face changed from angry to irritated to exasperated to bemused before he looked up at her with a soft smile on his face.

hehehe...love my arnie's expressions...couldnt control to comment on dis line...extra i no

Ah! When this Laad Governor is there, then which other monster would be scarier, thought Khushi as she rolled her eyes and stomped off to the pool, ready to face the demon.

so cutee...khushi n her thoughts amaze me a lot...gud dat u could give dat flavour to her character.

She took of her bag and threw it where the sound came from screaming, "AAKRAMAN!!!"

In reply, she got a loud "WHAT THE -".

Her eyes popped open to their full stretching ability; her jaw dropped to show the lack of any wisdom tooth in her; and then her palms smacked shut her mouth that could allow any hovering bees nearby to enter and find a new shelter.

"I'm so sorry Arnavji! I thought you were some monster! Well, you are one, but I thought it was some other scary monster friend of yours!" said Khushi speedily, not even realizing what she just uttered.

"Kya kaha? Rakshas? I'm a monster?" said a visibly enraged Arnav as he gathered himself from the blow of her bag.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to blurt out my secret. But why should I lie? You are a monster! Always teasing me!" said Khushi, slightly frowning at him, pouting cutely.

"Just because I tease you, I'm a monster," asked Arnav, disbelievingly, utterly dumb-founded at her ridiculous logic.

"Hehe. Uhm. Ahem. Anyways, why did you send me here?" said Khushi, quickly trying to change the topic.

dis conversation n khushi's akraman was d most pleasant n cutest part in d whole ff...loveed it n enjoyed it too.

"Khushi. Stand where you are and don't move," he ordered her and stepped back slightly just to say, "Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one name that created havoc in me, body and soul, from the very beginning. Granted none of our initial meetings, heck most of our meetings started on the wrong foot, but that did not deter this heart," he said, pointing at his chest, "This stone cold heart from melting in your warm embrace. You are the only person that would dare to talk back to me, and that I like.

You are the only person, who could ever dare to stand right next to me when the whole world does not dare to do, and for that, I thank you, because your Devi Maiya knows how much your presence is needed for this cold-hearted monster.

so cutely he expressed his feelings...really nice

But here I am. I guess your Devi Maiya has been kind to me. Especially after yesterday at the hospital, the epiphany that I am about to say could not have been stronger and truer than it is. Khushi Kumari Gupta, the Jalebi Bai, MY dearest Jalebi Bai, MY dearest Halwai, MY dearest and the most ajeeb girl, please do me the honour of accepting my hand in marriage, and become my wife." He kneeled on the floor, maintaining his intense gaze on her, and opening a tiny velvet box which had "Sanchari Jewelers" inscribed on the lid. Sat inside, was a beautiful ring which had a sapphire stone, encircled by tiny diamonds.

dis 1 my god! touched my heart...hope he proposes me like dis...i mean so cuteee. dont worry khushi i wont take away ur laed governor...he is all urs...hehehe...bt awstuck by his proposal

sooo cuteee

Khushi looked back at him, at the end of his proposal in a way that surprised him. He expected her to either,

1. Cry.

2. Open her mouth in shock.

3. Jump up and down, bouncing her pom-poms as well in happiness.

But he never expected her to stand there with a loving smiled etched upon her, then walk up to him, pull him up from the floor back to his original height, grab his waist from one hand and a bunch of hair on the back of his head with the other and kiss him to give him real fireworks everywhere in his body. After being stunned for a while, he gathered her in his arms to kiss her back with the same passion.

i mean u r amazing every ff, ss or os writers dont make it dis way...u did it...i was literally bored after reading all  works which were all same bt u surprised me n also arnav by dis act of khushi...fab job...too gud for words...

"Oh! That! I see," said Arnav, still not really understanding what she was saying, and pulled her into another kiss as he lifted a squealing Khushi Kumari Gupta off the floor and led her into his room so that he could properly satiate his thirst for a good kiss from this adorable woman he just proposed too.

sooo cute... n romantic...u no i was blushing badly after reading it.

usually i dont give such detal comments bt after reading dis part i couuldnt help bt comment...i only do after reading amazing updates.

aisa thankx for dis wonderful update toh banta ha bosss.

pl keep it up n do update part3 sooon.

i loved it as much as i could n enjoyed it too.

byeee

-sia- thumbnail
Shalu that was such a beautiful update..
Loved the way Arnav proposed to Khushi...
Both her nephew and her LG have the same name I like that 
Waiting to know what happens next
Update soon  and thanks a lot a for the pm hun 😊

P.S i'm sorry yaar I dont comment always!! 😔 With Uni exams bombarding me every single week I hardly get time give a proper neat response *sigh*  but I do make sure I press the like button the least I can do...😳
I loved all the previous updates and I must say you are such an amazing writer ⭐️   And love u loads for writing such beautiful stories!!