Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
โญ๏ธshalz that was great and i dont have any words to describe ur writing iam shell shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ because of ur awesome writing๐Ÿ˜ณ .u have chose the perfect words and they are best to put into use ๐Ÿ‘
amazing lines of love and i loved mamiji's moment and today really love her she is too good ๐Ÿ˜‰
ur phrases matching with the 2 turtle doves are fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...no need of proof reading it is all well said and written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sapphire stone and tiny diamond showing the purity of love and auspicious start of their love life โญ๏ธ
thanks for the pm dear and waiting for the chapter 3 can't wait totally maddened by ur writing๐Ÿ˜›
here is the picture for u !!!!!!!!!

thats it from  me bye
Edited by devishree - 12 years ago
Shalu! That was so good! You write so so so beautifully! And Arnav's proposal...hayeee *faints*
Loved it! :D
So excited for the next part!
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update finally the laad governor  proposed so sweet thanks for the pm can't wait for more love it 

magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved both the updates...waiting for the next part...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws too good!!!!
loved it!!!!
jst amazing...petic it ws!!!!
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res... :)

*edited*

THEIR nephew
You had me here!!!

Wonder what Mamiji had written in that chit, that made Arnav take such a giant leap!! Did she threaten that she'll fix up Nanhe and Khushi's wedding??!! ๐Ÿ˜† Whatever, though!! I'm happy it brought out such a strong reaction from our Arnie!!!

And AAKRAMAN??!!! What the!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one name that created havoc in me, body and soul, from the very beginning. Granted none of our initial meetings, heck most of our meetings started on the wrong foot, but that did not deter this heart," he said, pointing at his chest, "This stone cold heart from melting in your warm embrace. You are the only person that would dare to talk back to me, and that I like. Well, even NK does, but I really like him too. I just pretend to hate him anyways. You are the only person, who could ever dare to stand right next to me when the whole world does not dare to do, and for that, I thank you, because your Devi Maiya knows how much your presence is needed for this cold-hearted monster. I never thought this would happen, especially after I so cruelly wronged Lavanya a year back, that I would see this day ever again. But here I am. I guess your Devi Maiya has been kind to me. Especially after yesterday at the hospital, the epiphany that I am about to say could not have been stronger and truer than it is. Khushi Kumari Gupta, the Jalebi Bai, MY dearest Jalebi Bai, MY dearest Halwai, MY dearest and the most ajeeb girl, please do me the honour of accepting my hand in marriage, and become my wife."

That was so friggin' awesome, it made me go all 'AWWW. . . . .'
'Sanchari' jewelers, eh??!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And that kiss was. . . . . . PERFECT!! That's the only word that I can come up with, right now!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

Update soon, Shalu. . . . โญ๏ธ
Thanks for the PM. . . . ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing!! too good.

the way he said Jalebi Bai, My Jalebi Bai uff too good ๐Ÿ‘
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww d kiss... :)
And Arnav damnn loved it, da way he confess her his feelin's ..
Simply a Great updatee..
Cant wait for 3rd part...

P.s Thnx for d PM hun...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome sweety...just love it...feels as if christmas is still going on๐Ÿ˜‰
Shalu my Pallo!!!

aww u dedicated this to me and Eesa and my hubby?!?!?! awww! awww! awww! i just cant stop awwwing!!!

it was fantasticlly done! amazing! love it to bits tiitsy pieces!!

MUNCHING ON COTTON BOOKS iBBARNEY!!!