Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cleos

While Guddu was arguing with Neelu, did anyone notice  the bandage on his hand? This means that our long awaited dissolution of the Gunjhun's separation track is almost there

Originally posted by Vanfan

Yesterday's episode was high on drama and all the performances were brilliant. Glad to see the truth come out. As usual I do have small complaints though. Why did G not let N speak? He was doing all the talking for her and even stopped Amma from asking questions. I badly wanted to see what N would say in her defense. And what is all this about G proving that N does not really love him. Is that even relevant? Not happy about giving that matter any importance. But let us wait and see where they are going with this. Next are the M&Ms in the line. I have feeling CVs will make G mourn R's "death" before revealing the complete truth. We still have A. Baba and the PI who can tell G that R is alive. I think they will save Jhabu's secret for the next track. I am OK with that.
BTW Himanshu's wrist was already bandaged, that means this was shot after he was hurt. So where is the action sequence? Maybe he got hurt while locking them up with the set of old keys from the draw. Glad he was able to come back quickly on the sets. Just making a list of things he can't do without straining the wrist. Ride the bike, strangle N with both hands, lift Bantu up holding his collar, carry Runjhun, Cart wheel... Anyway ignore me. Thinking too much.

My Response

@cleos and Vanfan

Yes I have also noticed the bandage on his Himmanshoo's left hand Cleos during his altercation with Neelu and according to Vanfan this scene was shot after he was admitted to the hospital, treated and discharged. Since Nivedita was back the following day if this isn't a hoax,I assume that we will be seeing more scenes Runjhun and Pappu scenes. Probably by tomorrow or so

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Vanfan, great comments.  G was hurt when he reached through the bars and choked Kalsanwali.

I was left gaping at the TV screen last night waiting for more - it was a really, really brilliant performance by H.
Surish thumbnail

I wouldn't be surprised if Neelu concoct another lie to Guddu to prevent herself from being burnt beyond recognition, then conspire with Mittho again to have Guddu in her arms as well as to usurp him of his house but unfortunately her collusion in plan will be killed by Pappu who will aid and abet  Guddu in stripping  her of her garments even further so that she will be hurled out of Kannauj. Of course she'll go running to Pappu who will abduct her as she will be a threat to his election's race for M.P
jps01 thumbnail
Hi Guys, wanted to share this with you from Mr. Khalid Samidha (I believe is the producer of BBAT, but not 100% sure)

Khalid Samidha Thank you all for showing your continuous love towards BBAT.Wait till January for a new exciting phase of Runjhun's life.
Surish thumbnail
Yes Jps01,Khalid Samidha is Bhagonwali's producer. Thus you are 100% correct. Bhagonwali is also written by Amit Senchoudhary and Damini Kanwal Shetty amd directed by Ranjan Kumar Singh

rishiramkaran thumbnail
You are absolutely correct Jps01
jps01 thumbnail
@ Rishiramkaran & @ Surish, Thank you for confirming.
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Thanks Wafah for the update..👏

Awesome episode...👍🏼...Love the mid-wife pregnancy detector...Very effective...I was laughing hard what she was doing with Nilu...🤣

When Guddu choke her I was cheering more more...and then Amma slap...Yeah...🥳.

Can't wait for today episode..⭐️.

In red.

What she was doing was very scintific. She was looking for the heartbeat, she was checking the distance between nose and belly button since being pregg makes a womans posture different then when she is not and thus the distance increases. She even checked her pulse rate since it increases in a pregg woman. The beatel leafe and beatle nut on it is symbolick since with doubel beat the nut would wobble.

I could be wron and then have to take a pice of humbel pie from Leesan😳
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Hi Guys, wanted to share this with you from Mr. Khalid Samidha (I believe is the producer of BBAT, but not 100% sure)

Khalid Samidha Thank you all for showing your continuous love towards BBAT.Wait till January for a new exciting phase of Runjhun's life.

@jps01 Thank you for bringing this message.  I'm really looking forward to this.  BBAT is getting awesome!
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

In red.

What she was doing was very scintific. She was looking for the heartbeat, she was checking the distance between nose and belly button since being pregg makes a womans posture different then when she is not and thus the distance increases. She even checked her pulse rate since it increases in a pregg woman. The beatel leafe and beatle nut on it is symbolick since with doubel beat the nut would wobble.

I could be wron and then have to take a pice of humbel pie from Leesan😳

@LoveGuddu - Agree w/everything you said 100%

@azuria - Wow, I liked your analysis of the rituals performed by the mid wife. Awesome observation, analysis and conclusion!

And thank you Wafah for the excellent write-up.