Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guddu  is testing neelu's love for him cant believe he would do that... he is an idiot.. he shouldn't do that if he loves R.. he should just kick neelu out of the house period.. i cant believe he is asking neelu if he loves her... neelu is just your friend guddu..
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neelu should have been thrown out of L.N immediately!Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Agreed Guddu placated by anger should have put out Neelu, the rubbish, out of L.N.to be collected by Pappu, the garbage disposal truck,  instantaneously
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While Guddu was arguing with Neelu, did anyone notice  the bandage on his hand? This means that our long awaited dissolution of the Gunjhun's separation track is almost there Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Wafah Di
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update..👏

Awesome episode...👍🏼...Love the mid-wife pregnancy detector...Very effective...I was laughing hard what she was doing with Nilu...🤣

When Guddu choke her I was cheering more more...and then Amma slap...Yeah...🥳.

Can't wait for today episode..⭐️.
Lalchanmahase thumbnail
Why would the CV'S allow Guddu to take both Neelu's and his life? This doesn't make any sense. Did they ever taken into consideration how Runjhun would feel if she returns to L.N. and found out that  he took both Neelu's and his life by fire?The CV's should have used another script.Sick and tired of that beatnik Neelu being treated like fifty carats of gold by the CV'S.Edited by Lalchanmahase - 12 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think Guddu is testing Neelu as he suspects she knows where Runjhun is.   What he forgets is Neelu is crazy and will be more than happy to die with him in the fires.   he should have thrown her out then followed her. 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalchanmahase

Why would the CV'S allow Guddu to take both Neelu's and his life? This doesn't make any sense. Did they ever taken into consideration how Runjhun would feel if she returns to L.N. and found out that  he took both Neelu's and his life by fire?The CV's should have used another script.Sick and tired of that beatnik Neelu being treated like fifty carats of gold by the CV'S.

@Lalchanmahase...50 carats of gold??!!!!LOL!!!!  The CVs are just being a bit overly dramatic!!!! Remember Guddu is quite livid with Neelu and wants to teach her a lesson as well as test her!!! He's done it before anyway!!!  Don't worry, he'll survive!!! As for Neelu, well we'll just have to wait and see!! If she doesn't burn in LN, she'll surely burn in HELL!!!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was high on drama and all the performances were brilliant. Glad to see the truth come out. As usual I do have small complaints though. Why did G not let N speak? He was doing all the talking for her and even stopped Amma from asking questions. I badly wanted to see what N would say in her defense. And what is all this about G proving that N does not really love him. Is that even relevant? Not happy about giving that matter any importance. But let us wait and see where they are going with this. Next are the M&Ms in the line. I have feeling CVs will make G mourn R's "death" before revealing the complete truth. We still have A. Baba and the PI who can tell G that R is alive. I think they will save Jhabu's secret for the next track. I am OK with that.
BTW Himanshu's wrist was already bandaged, that means this was shot after he was hurt. So where is the action sequence? Maybe he got hurt while locking them up with the set of old keys from the draw. Glad he was able to come back quickly on the sets. Just making a list of things he can't do without straining the wrist. Ride the bike, strangle N with both hands, lift Bantu up holding his collar, carry Runjhun, Cart wheel... Anyway ignore me. Thinking too much.