Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

December 21st, 2011 Written Updates - Page 3

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by etna

Thank you very much Wafah for the update!
 It's good that the fake pregnancy is solved, but still there is no proof that Guddu didn't commit adultery. Actually Neelu never clarified this part. I hope they don't let this hanging in the air!

Etna didn't Neelu not confess to Runjhun that Guddu had sex with her assuming it was she while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol? Even Guddu knew that  this could be a possibility as he was drunk  thus Jabbu will be wasting his time to produce his incriminating photos at this late stage.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update wafah.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by etna

Thank you very much Wafah for the update!
 It's good that the fake pregnancy is solved, but still there is no proof that Guddu didn't commit adultery. Actually Neelu never clarified this part. I hope they don't let this hanging in the air!

Etna didn't Neelu not confess to Runjhun that Guddu had sex with her assuming it was she while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol? Even Guddu knew that  this could be a possibility as he was drunk  thus Jabbu will be wasting his time to produce his incriminating photos at this late stage.

@Etna ,@ Surish...actually Neelu initially played a trick on Guddu leading him to believe that whilst he was drunk, he mistook Neelu for Runjuhn and the unthinkable happened!! Remember?? Then she laughed and confessed to G that nothing happened and she was just fooling him so that he can realize how much he really missed and loved Runjuhn. Then the story made a wild turn and  Runjuhn subsequently claimed pregnancy, then denied it again to Guddu  claiming it was another joke ,then confessed to R that she was really pregnant by G etc.etc.!!!

You get my drift??!!! Neelu is a congenital liar and would not recognize the truth if it came and hit her in the head!!!  The Guddu/Neelu hook up NEVER happened, NO way, NO how!!!  The CVs may be mad but they ain't crazy!!! 
Keshawn thumbnail
Guddu's dark side which still yet to be revealed by Jabbu to is simply one of his rogue of lies. Whatever it is may have something to do with Guddu and Kukkan to separate them, not Neelu thus after Runjun and Guddu are reunited another separation  track will be introduced, Kukkan and Guddu separation track. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan, agree with your response.  Neelu knows its a lie since nothing happened between G and her but because he was drunk she was pulling a fast one on him, so that she can eventually get close to him - the compulsive liar that she is! Let's see what she does tomorrow when he lights the match.  Remember she was using those same tactics to Runjhun at Kali Ghat - saying show me how much you love G. 
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
@jps01,  in total agreement!!  She took advantage of G's friendship and vulnerabilities (R's absence, alcohol abuse) to the extreme!!!  Nothing happened, but G could not prove it...until today!!  Hope Neelu burns in hell (and in LN too!!)!!  To desire another woman's husband is bad enough , but to arrange for her murder is beyond cruel and ruthless!!!
Sooo glad that G finally knows the truth!!! Thank you Pappu for giving G the hint, but your day of reckoning is very close indeed!!! 
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!!!!!

Best episode in forever.  I was dancing watching this episode.  I'm SOOO happy the truth is out about there being no baby.  I wanted him to strangle her a little longer.    I cheered so loud when Amma slapped her. 

I laughed so hard at Neelu.  She really thought she could get away wih this.  Oh man when she finds out that Runjhun is still alive she's going to wish Guddu killed her today. 

I think the Runjhun will live up to the Shukla last name.  I think after being locked away for so long and seperated from Guddu, she will come back a changed woman. 

I'm loving hte movement  of the show.  Now if only the truth about the evil 6 come out. 

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neelu coming back again! Hell No! She is nothing different from the Mamma/Mammis! Can't have two many evils around! Once her time expires time for her to make her departure preferably in death. Love how you expressed your emotions on seeing this awe aspiring episode.Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
@tanutes...agreed!  I think Neelu's time is up!! Other members have expressed opinions on her marrying Pappu etc.( unless they plan on spending the rest of their lives together...in a jail cell!!), but she is on her way out of LN and out of the show...for good!!  Not soon enough for me, she really wreaked a lot of havoc in Gunjuhn's lives ,...and in our hearts as well!! Just hope she exposes the fact that she was colluding with the wicked Vishnu and the ever evil Mittho , but not sure if she will expose PY
since she  herself  will be implicated in R's kidnap and "murder"!!! And G will probably choke her to death or burn her alive upon learning that!!! Anyway, whatever Neelu's fate turns out to be...good riddance!!!!
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hip Hip Hurray down goes Neelu and her horrid plan to entrap Guddu🥳😆 Oh my God this episode was the best of them all who knew the BBAT team could have gotten so creative with the intro of that creepy Mid-wife😎 though she didn't seem like one becuz she performed some strange rituals not even i could think of such as the Neelu's hair disappearing in the juice where do they come up with these things so I assume that if she was pregnant the hair would absorb the juice?????🤔😕Anyways when i read the update I was so excited that Neelu was caught that i stayed up later and watched the full episode even though I have work @ 7AM in the morning, just to be sure Wow what a performance by our GD he was so amazing and his acting was superb👏😍and him getting angry showing his full on rage it was good to see and was kinda hot for some reason😳 and good that Amma stopped him for lord know how far he would have gone wait scratch that he went just as far Neelu's punishment is well deserved she was gonna be be strangled, then slapped but GD had something better in mind BURN HER ALIVE isn't that a witches punishment but wait she is a witch so its well deserved but I just don't want him to burn with her cuz RJ will just die without him... I can't wait to see what Neelu will do next to save her skin as for RJ i hope she comes back soon and that PY gets his just desserts and the M&M'S WELL I'LL LEAVE THEM TO THE MERCY OF GD and my fellow forumers great job today Wafah if I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed writing this update Thank you so much it was much appreciated keep up the good work until the next episode...