Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

December 21st, 2011 Written Updates

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The suspects are all lined up and turn on each other, while the main culprit listens in not knowing that her own fall comes soon. The problem with being a crook is never knowing who to trust and what to trust and the games are slowly unraveling.

Vishnu and Rajju question Buntu while Billo is held back by Mittho and Kalsanwali. Neelu watches from the window. Billo manages to break free and tells them that there is nothing that they can share. Mittho sees Neelu and comments that she must be having fun seeing the spectacle. Vishnu joins his partner in crime, but Kalsanwali catches on. She blames Mittho and Vishnu for their state and in some ways it is true.

Rajju asks his wife if there is a matter she's keeping from him and Mittho lies and says that she never keeps secrets. Neelu just watches rolling eyes and frustrated, while still worried that her truth might be revealed.

Amma walks by with Mahadevi complaining that her kids are always creating new problems everyday. Neelu's ears perk up like she's expecting trouble then calms down as she sees Amma walk away. She tries to sneak away and is caught by Kukkan and Guddu and he asks her if she's trying to steal something. Neelu looks nervous and says she just came to see if they were about to reveal the truth or not. Guddu hears them accusing one another and asks Kukkan to bring the oil to burn them alive. Kukkan leaves and Buntu is almost ready to reveal the truth but Billo holds him down.

Guddu gets a call from Pappu under disguised voice claiming that Guddu should check how far along Neelu is. Kukkan comes back with the oil but Guddu says he will be right back. Neelu gets worried and Guddu returns just few minutes later with a mid-wife. He asks for Neelu and takes her to check up on Neelu who wonders whats the need for all this. Guddu says he thinks he has the right to know how far along she is. Everyone is curious and Neelu is nervous again.

The midwife uses different methods but each method comes back negative. Amma questions why he's doing this and Guddu says for his own benefit. Guddu says that he needs to be satisfied. The midwife comes and tells Guddu that there is not a sound, there is no kid and there will be no lullaby. Guddu is mad and walks to Neelu while the others watch and asks her why she lied to him. He asks her why she did what she did. He says he feels like strangling her and holds her neck but Amma comes and tells him that she wants to talk to Neelu. She slaps Neelu for destroying Runjhun's life.

Guddu asks Neelu if she loves him. Neelu nods and he tells her what she did isn't love, it is the equivalent of getting someone but not loving them. What Runjhun had was love but what she has is only a need to have him. He tells her she doesn't love him at all.

Precap: Guddu says if Neelu loves him she would be willing to die with him. He takes her hand and puts oil on both of them and strikes the lighter as Neelu watches protesting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the speedy update. At last there is some movement with BBAT.To me, Guddu carried this show very successfully without his beloved  heroine. What an Artist!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW! Wafah, you broke your own record in speed. Amazing update and amazing episode. So the truth is out. Midwife? I expected better from "modern man" G but I guess he was "deceived" by doctors earlier and hence the drama? Glad it was Amma not G that slapped N. G will prove N does not truly love him but I am not sure that is even necessary? I wonder if R's "death" will be the next step and how crazy he goes over that piece of information. Hopefully he will not do anything foolish. Buckle up the seat belts folks; we are in for a fast and furious ride in upcoming episodes.

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di for the prompt update - very quick๐Ÿ‘!

I am all eyes and ears now - excited and happy with today's episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

So N is down, let's see what happens to the M&Ms next!!  Oh I love this show and I am back full time - can't wait for tonight!

I am definitely looking forward to better days ahead!!๐Ÿ˜›

PS:  PY, you better watch out!!!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Wafah for the quick update, this is was the best episode after so many days. Soon all the secrets would be out :)
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh diii ..i was sooo eagerlyyy waiting for today's updt ...i just saw d last 2 mins bit ...thankgod that neelu's truth iz out hooope now he can get sum clue of RJ ...
sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful performance by Guddu, he is the best ๐Ÿ‘. Looking forward 4 tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Surish thumbnail
Thank you vanfan for filling in for Wafah
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update Wafah :)

Loved the precap..hopefully Neelu will soon bring down the evils Mittho & Vishnu!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Thank you vanfan for filling in for Wafah

In case it was a misunderstanding, Wafah did today's update. I am still  at work.  Or were you joking?