Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y angriya gaye ho people? (Page 7)

i_luv_arshi Groupbie
i_luv_arshi
i_luv_arshi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
loved your post
i am  17 and i have become so addicted to ipkknd that i cant live without it. i love this show and although i agree khushi has been acting silly now and then, i really enjoy the fun she brings about. even though i want arshi to be together, i dont want it fast. i dont want any adult romance now, if u want it there are  a lot man bollywood films and other soaps to watch. i love this show because it lightens my mood after a hectic day at school and its fun and humour makes us more appreciative of life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i wil cmnt when on lapy,thx a ton 4 lykng:)
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I can wait for their love story...but once he falls in love i cant wait to see the emotions he goes through lol...and his gussa side btw like my avieCool hello hi bye byeLOL its made from my friend shaktheback :)
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by shann20

no way in hell i am quitting this show...the track which gets to my nerves is shyam track...at first i was ok with it but now they r dragging it...asr and khushi let them take their time...i dont want a confession r8 now but cvs could spice the things up a littleSmile

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm not quitting the show, and neither do I want to see KKG/ASR fully in love, fully confessing and then getting married and having a billion babies.

What I would like to see is more growth in Khushi's character, because while we have watched much of the same in the last six months, we have also simultaneously seen changing traits in the character of ASR. And, even though he has not fully admitted to himself that he's in love with her, it is very obvious in almost every scene portraying him. Can't say the same for Khushi, and I really feel the CVs are going overboard by constantly throwing her into situation after situation, while all but ignoring that she too needs to slowly realize her feelings for this man.

To be honest, watching the show yesterday to me felt like there was this mature, older man, trying to come to grips with a really important person in his life, who in turn was so busy being irrational and childish, it made absolutely no sense. Comedy such as the changing of the ringtone of his phone and all that is fine, but this was a little OTT for me, and I'm guessing much of the slightly more mature audience. There seems to be no substance left in the show, and that would have been fine had there never been any to begin with. But, there was, so I guess that is the number 1 complaint most people seem to have.
i agree that to older people it MIGHT seem very childish but i dont no y, i love this innocence of the showEmbarrassed

well said HOH! Its true that her antics yesterday felt OTT. Innocence is fine and can be portrayed without resorting to silly antics. Her other pranks such as changing ringtone or ruckus with mortar/pestle to disturb ASR's conference call were all tastefully done. This one seemed to put her back in the league of 10 year olds.

Again, what may seem appealing to a teen is not what the world expects from a woman of 23.
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I can wait for their love story...but once he falls in love i cant wait to see the emotions he goes through lol...and his gussa side btw like my avieCool hello hi bye byeLOL its made from my friend shaktheback :)

omg tht avi is AAWESOME!!!ROFL

ruky786

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by shann20

no way in hell i am quitting this show...the track which gets to my nerves is shyam track...at first i was ok with it but now they r dragging it...asr and khushi let them take their time...i dont want a confession r8 now but cvs could spice the things up a littleSmile

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm not quitting the show, and neither do I want to see KKG/ASR fully in love, fully confessing and then getting married and having a billion babies.

What I would like to see is more growth in Khushi's character, because while we have watched much of the same in the last six months, we have also simultaneously seen changing traits in the character of ASR. And, even though he has not fully admitted to himself that he's in love with her, it is very obvious in almost every scene portraying him. Can't say the same for Khushi, and I really feel the CVs are going overboard by constantly throwing her into situation after situation, while all but ignoring that she too needs to slowly realize her feelings for this man.

To be honest, watching the show yesterday to me felt like there was this mature, older man, trying to come to grips with a really important person in his life, who in turn was so busy being irrational and childish, it made absolutely no sense. Comedy such as the changing of the ringtone of his phone and all that is fine, but this was a little OTT for me, and I'm guessing much of the slightly more mature audience. There seems to be no substance left in the show, and that would have been fine had there never been any to begin with. But, there was, so I guess that is the number 1 complaint most people seem to have.
i agree that to older people it MIGHT seem very childish but i dont no y, i love this innocence of the showEmbarrassed

well said HOH! Its true that her antics yesterday felt OTT. Innocence is fine and can be portrayed without resorting to silly antics. Her other pranks such as changing ringtone or ruckus with mortar/pestle to disturb ASR's conference call were all tastefully done. This one seemed to put her back in the league of 10 year olds.

Again, what may seem appealing to a teen is not what the world expects from a woman of 23.

hmm..i guess i understand what u mean to sayEmbarrassed..but till now, i dint feel tht her yesterdays pranks were different than the other pranks of her like ppl feel..they were sooo CUTTE!am 14 nah, maybe thts y it looks so good to meLOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Why quit the show when theres loads of rocking epis to come..
Rejoin to those who have quitted...  It be your loss that u quit a amazing show like IPKKND which is getting better each day.

@neloufer fab post Hug
U had me intrigued always to your posts...

prathikri

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Why quit the show when theres loads of rocking epis to come..--THATS WHAT!
Rejoin to those who have quitted...  It be your loss that u quit a amazing show like IPKKND which is getting better each day.

@neloufer fab post Hug
U had me intrigued always to your posts...

Thanks adaa!thank u sooo muchh!!!Hug

-GayabCat-

Go to top