Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y angriya gaye ho people? (Page 4)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 2108

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I'm not quitting the show, and neither do I want to see KKG/ASR fully in love, fully confessing and then getting married and having a billion babies.

What I would like to see is more growth in Khushi's character, because while we have watched much of the same in the last six months, we have also simultaneously seen changing traits in the character of ASR. And, even though he has not fully admitted to himself that he's in love with her, it is very obvious in almost every scene portraying him. Can't say the same for Khushi, and I really feel the CVs are going overboard by constantly throwing her into situation after situation, while all but ignoring that she too needs to slowly realize her feelings for this man.

To be honest, watching the show yesterday to me felt like there was this mature, older man, trying to come to grips with a really important person in his life, who in turn was so busy being irrational and childish, it made absolutely no sense. Comedy such as the changing of the ringtone of his phone and all that is fine, but this was a little OTT for me, and I'm guessing much of the slightly more mature audience. There seems to be no substance left in the show, and that would have been fine had there never been any to begin with. But, there was, so I guess that is the number 1 complaint most people seem to have.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sweetzshena07

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 14611

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I really luv ur post...actually no one can quit IPKKND FORUM AND IPKKND as one who is so attractive to it ,can't leave as they know that if they don't come how will they vote for IPKKND questions how can they watch interesting news , photos and quick updates of interviews,promos...and if they really care for our leads they will surely come to comment and vote ,see they will come no one can live without it IPKKND and Arhians...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearl

Amudha_Arya Senior Member
Amudha_Arya
Amudha_Arya

Joined: 12 December 2011
Posts: 598

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

i love the show...i luv khusi and ASR..as long as they r in this show how can i quitWink. i liked ur post...

WinkOne more rason for me to watch this show is maami;s Hello hi bye bye and bua's hai re nandkisore...whwn i hear them say these thing i used to laugh...Though these lines are irritating some times, mostky it is humorous to hear them say theseROFL...

Luv arnav and khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

sheela83 Senior Member
sheela83
sheela83

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 206

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
How long more do we have to wait for the romance to take place ? Not at the fag end of this serial .
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21801

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

ASR hi kafi tha, itna lamba post likhne ki zaroorat hi nahi thi. ROFL

arre! aapke liye hi to kiya! taake aap show aur forum quit na kareBlushingLOL


Originally posted by sheela83

How long more do we have to wait for the romance to take place ? Not at the fag end of this serial .
if they already fall in love then where will the fun take plc??

Originally posted by tnhindi

i love the show...i luv khusi and ASR..as long as they r in this show how can i quitWink. i liked ur post...

WinkOne more rason for me to watch this show is maami;s Hello hi bye bye and bua's hai re nandkisore...whwn i hear them say these thing i used to laugh...Though these lines are irritating some times, mostky it is humorous to hear them say theseROFL...

Luv arnav and khushi

thannkk uuEmbarrassed
yes of course! those lines are hilarious!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21801

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

no way in hell i am quitting this show...the track which gets to my nerves is shyam track...at first i was ok with it but now they r dragging it...asr and khushi let them take their time...i dont want a confession r8 now but cvs could spice the things up a littleSmile

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm not quitting the show, and neither do I want to see KKG/ASR fully in love, fully confessing and then getting married and having a billion babies.

What I would like to see is more growth in Khushi's character, because while we have watched much of the same in the last six months, we have also simultaneously seen changing traits in the character of ASR. And, even though he has not fully admitted to himself that he's in love with her, it is very obvious in almost every scene portraying him. Can't say the same for Khushi, and I really feel the CVs are going overboard by constantly throwing her into situation after situation, while all but ignoring that she too needs to slowly realize her feelings for this man.

To be honest, watching the show yesterday to me felt like there was this mature, older man, trying to come to grips with a really important person in his life, who in turn was so busy being irrational and childish, it made absolutely no sense. Comedy such as the changing of the ringtone of his phone and all that is fine, but this was a little OTT for me, and I'm guessing much of the slightly more mature audience. There seems to be no substance left in the show, and that would have been fine had there never been any to begin with. But, there was, so I guess that is the number 1 complaint most people seem to have.
i agree that to older people it MIGHT seem very childish but i dont no y, i love this innocence of the showEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21801

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

NeloHug
luvd ur +vity.Big smile
Personaly i enjoyd d epi...m takin each epi as it cums..more expectn..more disappointment..so njoy d shw widout tinkin muc.

Its gud 2 do constructive criticism..bt one shud nt 4get der is diff betn opinions n complains.

gud postThumbs Up
GAUTII!!!Hug
soo loong!Embarrassed
yes gauti- I LOVED THE EPI, actually y am loving is tht am not expecting much, i just take whatever comes...Embarrassed
Originally posted by 18shabbo

i 4 one will never quit da show...im here till de end...ive even started 2 save da previous epi. 4 my collection of reruns....nothin can stir me away...considering dat da cast n crew remain da same..
we ARE totally with you...
YES !!! !!! !! if either sanaya or barun get replaced, THEN I QUIT! but y talk abt that now...am sure tht wont happenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21801

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiangel

I really luv ur post-thank u so much
...actually no one can quit IPKKND FORUM AND IPKKND as one who is so attractive to it ,can't leave as they know that if they don't come how will they vote for IPKKND questions how can they watch interesting news , photos and quick updates of interviews,promos...and if they really care for our leads they will surely come to comment and vote ,see they will come no one can live without it IPKKND and Arhians...

very well said!Clap
 

Originally posted by reima

Your views are good- but there has to be a growth in character- and that is at present missing in Khushi much as we love her bubbly nature and do not want sugary romance at the cost of her innocent fun, there has to be some growth in character, and that is what the complaint has been-  - romance can take a slow progress;  if LA can be shown as having changed , becoming sensitive etc., when Khushi's lack of sensitivity at times with Arnav is projected it comes across as harsh and I think many object to that.
 
Otherwise you are right- the fun side has to be maintained and nobody would like a seamless, non- conflict oriented romance between the leads- Payash have nothing to discuss, no challenges to face with each other and already it seems to be a taken for granted type of relationship- the fire and sparks are the attraction of Arhi relationship but it should not be at the cost of an immature portrayal which irritates audiences.

as a mature fan , u have got a good pointSmile

Originally posted by mysterygirl123

bilkul sahi .
 
humein to maza aa raha hai bhai...anyways i dint have a high capacity for taking too many unnatural rabba ve moments... i start questioning how come she always falls when he is there to catch her, and how come he catches her even if he is 5 miles away.
 
I have been truly enjoying the entire story , its fairly tight scripted and shows progress when it needs to...good going
 
 

humain bhi bahutt maza aa raha hay..actually hum toh chahte hay ki yeh hamesha aise hi chale!LOL
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

totally agree wid u.. Clap Thumbs Up
in fct I feel sorry 4 all those,who r a part of either team asr or team khushi..Cry
i luv both the characters equally,wid all their strengths & weaknesses..Heart
u mean there is team ASR and team khushi?Shocked
thts aweful!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS - SoulMates- par5 pg 12 PM later

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: -Destiny-   Replies: 91   Views: 21538

-Destiny- 91 21538 01 July 2012 at 12:32pm by Neloufer.
lard governer ban gaye jiju

Author: kushiverma   Replies: 5   Views: 1760

kushiverma 5 1760 02 December 2011 at 1:59pm by Asr-Ki-Sam
Angrez chale gaye,ASR ko chhod gaye

2 3 4

Author: trina2010   Replies: 25   Views: 4694

trina2010 25 4694 29 November 2011 at 9:08pm by .Mandy.
bitwa ko choo ne do phatee saree, angriya jayega

2 3 4 5

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 38   Views: 5589

UltimateBarun 38 5589 28 November 2011 at 5:59am by UltimateBarun
NL ArHilicious Droolers#6: Lehron mein beh gaye

2 3 4 5

Author: --sunshine--   Replies: 37   Views: 6775

--sunshine-- 37 6775 23 November 2011 at 5:37pm by mazkachazka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index