Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y angriya gaye ho people? - Page 5

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SweetRozie123

Oh wow girl. Loved your post it's so true.
After seeing this post I don't think anyone would want to quit this show. I don't think show is childish, Its great the way its going- I agree where you have said that you don't want the love track coming so soon << I totally agree with you... loved it- thanks for sharing... :D xx

thank you SO much for liking the posT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thts wat i have been telling ppl it nt at all childish, and if it is, then thts what i like😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

no yaar.. i m 17... but still how was it childish..can any1 tell me?? i mean wat khushi teasing her jiji was childish ..or her shouting after seeing a guy wid her in d bathroom was childish... ??  this is khushi... wat has happened to odrs???😭

oh 17,πŸ˜›

thts what..am looking forward to more such epis!πŸ˜ƒ
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Neloufer-

thank you SO much for liking the posT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thts wat i have been telling ppl it nt at all childish, and if it is, then thts what i like😊

- aww, no probs!😊
LOL if people do find this show childish then I am sorry they should go and watch another show that would appeal them. me too, if people class it as "childish" then I am happy for it to be childish. Thats the whole point of Khushi's or whoever's character being bubbly and funny... 😊 I am totally loving this showww!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ xx
deleteaccount thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetRozie123

- aww, no probs!😊
LOL if people do find this show childish then I am sorry they should go and watch another show that would appeal them. me too, if people class it as "childish" then I am happy for it to be childish. Thats the whole point of Khushi's or whoever's character being bubbly and funny... 😊 I am totally loving this showww!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ xx

good pointπŸ˜‰

my frnds think am so addicted to this show tht i have gone mad...πŸ˜†
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Neloufer-

good pointπŸ˜‰

my frnds think am so addicted to this show tht i have gone mad...πŸ˜†

awwwπŸ˜ƒ
me too. I am also addicted to this show- I love it. :P
haha, us fans can never hear a word against this show πŸ˜†
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
luking frwrd 2 d cocktail party track & also a very jealous asr..😍 πŸ˜›
 let's hope ppl wdnt hv complaint abt dis upcoming track or say "whtevr happened was 222 much OTT..." or "khushi's character is vre inconsistent...her engagement hd been broken recently & she s partying like dis,dats too OTT & inconsistent..."or"asr,instead of confronting khushi abt her broken engagement,is enjoying d party..",etc etc πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey Nelo!! i totally agree with your points!! This bashing and spamming is going way to far!

and obviously, anyone who starts watching this show, just can't quit it!!
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar u r absolutely rght..many of dem r disappointed abt today's epiii..but i don't  know why?????????wat happnd to all of them...its time to take every relationship to move further.tats wat happnd n our show..dey beautifully showed deir relationship improving day by day...why u all need nly arhiii romance.not need a story...keep ur fingerscrossed...upcuming epiii's will bring u all back to dis forum wid so many posts...i said lot...but no offence guys...its my take..IPKKND just rockzzz as always...
i_luv_arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved your post
i am  17 and i have become so addicted to ipkknd that i cant live without it. i love this show and although i agree khushi has been acting silly now and then, i really enjoy the fun she brings about. even though i want arshi to be together, i dont want it fast. i dont want any adult romance now, if u want it there are  a lot man bollywood films and other soaps to watch. i love this show because it lightens my mood after a hectic day at school and its fun and humour makes us more appreciative of life
deleteaccount thumbnail
i wil cmnt when on lapy,thx a ton 4 lykng:)