Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Gautami

NeloπŸ€—
luvd ur +vity.πŸ˜ƒ
Personaly i enjoyd d epi...m takin each epi as it cums..more expectn..more disappointment..so njoy d shw widout tinkin muc.

Its gud 2 do constructive criticism..bt one shud nt 4get der is diff betn opinions n complains.

gud postπŸ‘πŸΌ

GAUTII!!!πŸ€—
soo loong!😳
yes gauti- I LOVED THE EPI, actually y am loving is tht am not expecting much, i just take whatever comes...😳
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

i 4 one will never quit da show...im here till de end...ive even started 2 save da previous epi. 4 my collection of reruns....nothin can stir me away...considering dat da cast n crew remain da same..
we ARE totally with you...

YES !!! !!! !! if either sanaya or barun get replaced, THEN I QUIT! but y talk abt that now...am sure tht wont happenπŸ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiangel

I really luv ur post-thank u so much

...actually no one can quit IPKKND FORUM AND IPKKND as one who is so attractive to it ,can't leave as they know that if they don't come how will they vote for IPKKND questions how can they watch interesting news , photos and quick updates of interviews,promos...and if they really care for our leads they will surely come to comment and vote ,see they will come no one can live without it IPKKND and Arhians...

very well said!πŸ‘

Originally posted by: reima

Your views are good- but there has to be a growth in character- and that is at present missing in Khushi much as we love her bubbly nature and do not want sugary romance at the cost of her innocent fun, there has to be some growth in character, and that is what the complaint has been-  - romance can take a slow progress;  if LA can be shown as having changed , becoming sensitive etc., when Khushi's lack of sensitivity at times with Arnav is projected it comes across as harsh and I think many object to that.

Otherwise you are right- the fun side has to be maintained and nobody would like a seamless, non- conflict oriented romance between the leads- Payash have nothing to discuss, no challenges to face with each other and already it seems to be a taken for granted type of relationship- the fire and sparks are the attraction of Arhi relationship but it should not be at the cost of an immature portrayal which irritates audiences.

as a mature fan , u have got a good point😊

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

bilkul sahi .

humein to maza aa raha hai bhai...anyways i dint have a high capacity for taking too many unnatural rabba ve moments... i start questioning how come she always falls when he is there to catch her, and how come he catches her even if he is 5 miles away.

I have been truly enjoying the entire story , its fairly tight scripted and shows progress when it needs to...good going

humain bhi bahutt maza aa raha hay..actually hum toh chahte hay ki yeh hamesha aise hi chale!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sayani_monaya

totally agree wid u.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

in fct I feel sorry 4 all those,who r a part of either team asr or team khushi..😭
i luv both the characters equally,wid all their strengths & weaknesses..❀️

u mean there is team ASR and team khushi?😲
thts aweful!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy nelo... excellent post... waise i didn't cum onl9 yesterday.. but i saw on my mobile ...i just can't understannd wat's happening to our forum... i love ipkknd.. it just roxxx !!
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

heyy nelo... excellent post... waise i didn't cum onl9 yesterday.. but i saw on my mobile ...i just can't understannd wat's happening to our forum... i love ipkknd.. it just roxxx !!

TAHNK U SOO MUCH paul di!
thats what paul di! saw so many posts expressing their disappointment..it wasnt tht bad also,,actually it wasnt at all bad!πŸ˜”i lovved it
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It was a GREAT episode! I was laughing so hard at Khushi and Arnav. And Arnav's "what the".
It was awesome!
:D

If people want to quit, let them! We can't force someone to watch the show. But people who love the storyline, the characters and the pace, will stay back to watch it till the end (like me) :D 
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdamage

It was a GREAT episode! I was laughing so hard at Khushi and Arnav. And Arnav's "what the".

It was awesome!
:D

If people want to quit, let them! We can't force someone to watch the show. But people who love the storyline, the characters and the pace, will stay back to watch it till the end (like me) :D 

obv..even i was laffing a lot yesterday!

i dont think anyone wants to quit, but they want agrowth in the characters😊

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

TAHNK U SOO MUCH paul di!
thats what paul di! saw so many posts expressing their disappointment..it wasnt tht bad also,,actually it wasnt at all bad!πŸ˜”i lovved it

i know... it was a lovely epi.. i don't know wat's the prob??πŸ˜•
Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

😭

i know... it was a lovely epi.. i don't know wat's the prob??πŸ˜•

yes di, i watched the epi a lot of tyms! it was the same lovely epi we always get..u r also abve 18, u liked it nah? was it childish?πŸ˜•
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

yes di, i watched the epi a lot of tyms! it was the same lovely epi we always get..u r also abve 18, u liked it nah? was it childish?πŸ˜•

no yaar.. i m 17... but still how was it childish..can any1 tell me?? i mean wat khushi teasing her jiji was childish ..or her shouting after seeing a guy wid her in d bathroom was childish... ??  this is khushi... wat has happened to odrs???😭
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow girl. Loved your post it's so true.
After seeing this post I don't think anyone would want to quit this show. I don't think show is childish, Its great the way its going- I agree where you have said that you don't want the love track coming so soon << I totally agree with you... loved it- thanks for sharing... :D xx