Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y angriya gaye ho people?

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello there friends! good to see you again😊

Well, after todays episode , i logged in here as usual expecting posts like "awesome episode;loved this,loved ASR". Yes i did get such a response but i got something different also. There was not one, but quite a few posts thinking what is the reason left to watch IPKKND (and almost all those members were above 18)

Well , some people must be finding the present track a bit childish and want ARhi to realize their love soon.But I really DONT want that to happen now itself .The main motive of the people who started the show was to show the angry ASR and the bubbly Khushi and how they realize their love slowly slowly(slowly because they dont share the same thinking and steps to be taken towards life)

Well , let me give you the reasons to continue watching IPKKND
  • ASR, if you dont keep watching ASR everyday, will you survive? How will you feel if some other girl takes him away from you?😉
  • Khushi, if you quit, will you be able to enjoy the TOTALLY different jalebi comedy?
  • Shyam -dont you want him to be seen beaten by ASR?
  • Anjali-dont you want to see her making shyam bow ((facing the exit)) and give him such a hard kick 😳 that he wont be able to sit for months👍🏼
  • The main part -The raizada kids past
  • Not only that, we even want to know what mami must have done in the past
  • Will you ever get as romantic scenes as those of ARhi's?actually no! you will get to see romantic scenes in other shows that have the lead female whos a very quite sensible girl and the male lead -a very bubbly person-here its opposite .
  • Dont you want to see bua's long lost nandkishore?
  • however slow it is, we all like paYASH love story😳
  • If you dont watch the show , then how will you visit the forum ,and if you dont visit the forum then wont you miss your friends?
OH MY GOODNESS! why do i need to give so many reason?
today people will be like-am gonna leave the forum and quit the show-- but tommorow out of curiousity they will switch on the TV and watch the show and slowwwly slowwly visit the forum also ...right?? ITS HUMAN NATURE🤗

NO human who once starts watching IPKKND  can quite it!

right?😉

and if still people have problem then
- Isnt what you saw today the same thing you have been watching for months?The same ASR gussa and kkg ka dhamakedar jawaab and KKG's silly funny nonsense etc? then why all of a sudden you have a problem today?😕

IF YOU ARE NOT QUITTING THE SHOW, THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON😉
Edited by -Neloufer- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Please dont quit the show :)
deleteaccount thumbnail
where r u ppl? please comment..i dint want to make a silly post but actuallly it turned out silly,my fault...but at least you can comment..or like at least :(
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u know nelo -i love ur post!:)
i really dont want arhi to cum together soo soon!i am enjoying this nok-jhok of theirs a lot! its awesome! and soo much fun!
and love ur reasons of course! how can i survive if  asr???no waayy! i am never ever quitting the show!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
No one can ever quit just for this lame reason tht romance isnt being shonw yaar .

I WATCH  IPKKND JUST FOR SARUN i love them alot and even their childlike comical scenes have amazinggg chemsitry But yes at the end of the day i do want cvs to realise tht they should start showing romantic scenes of arhi NOW . its high time !!!!!
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm...This is great thinking
very goos post and whatever may come-people wont be able to quit the show-well said dear
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

No one can ever quit just for this lame reason tht romance isnt being shonw yaar .

I WATCH  IPKKND JUST FOR SARUN i love them alot and even their childlike comical scenes have amazinggg chemsitry But yes at the end of the day i do want cvs to realise tht they should start showing romantic scenes of arhi NOW . its high time !!!!!

KKG is from a decent family, so no love can happen before marriage,they havent even realized their love fr each other..so if they romance it will be considered indecent by the society...hope u understand😳

and tht is the adaa of the show am fidaa on..adults and kids...its fr everyone!👏
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

u know nelo -i love ur post!:)

i really dont want arhi to cum together soo soon!i am enjoying this nok-jhok of theirs a lot! its awesome! and soo much fun!
and love ur reasons of course! how can i survive if  asr???no waayy! i am never ever quitting the show!

aww madiha...thankk uuu!😳
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We r not quitting, just a bit restless and impatient wih the CV's...

Arhi rocks 👍🏼
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

well said maham!👏
but i dont feel its tym fr them to realize their love!its too soon...there wont be much fun after tht..think abt it