Written Update - Dec 21 - Rohit kidnaps Raveena

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Naz for nice update.

Sinal scenes are very nice,the scene with phir mohabbat and kunal geaturing her what was too good.(Do you remember in the initial epis cvs wasted this song on Witcha-Kunal in FB scenes)

Rohit kidnapping Raveena was so lame,a guy who was afraid to attend her marriage functions b'coz of warning given to him,he very easily kidnapping her that too in clear day light on a busy road-doesn't he become the prime suspect as soon as her family/police knows about her missing

Kunal-at least now use your gold medal intelligent brain and back fire your so called friend/ex plan

-Nightingale- thumbnail
sahasra...i feel the precap was after Kunal finds the file and meets Richa...the way she was imitating..
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

sahasra...i feel the precap was after Kunal finds the file and meets Richa...the way she was imitating..

yh you are right it has to be after Witcha-Kunal convo only but atleast he should use his brain n try to know witcha's reality.(I know i'm expecting more from him๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh you are right it has to be after Witcha-Kunal convo only but atleast he should use his brain n try to know witcha's reality.(I know i'm expecting more from him๐Ÿ˜†)

bhai kiska hai...Dumbeena ka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Naz. After such nice episodes now it's back to witch and Rohit's craps. Since Seema is going to her Daddyji's house, It will be SiNal alone in the house for a while. Let's see what happens then. 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you dear for the update
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Siddi was telling Kunal tht Kapil loves his sisters a lot.. thts why he's not maried etc..  later they showed Rohit kidnapping Raveena... Do u guys think its a hint for Kapil- Raveena track? Something bad can happen wid Raveena.. After knowing tht Daddyji may refuse to Vikram-Raveena marriage.. Kunal will never agree for Rohit-Raveena.. So Siddi may ask Kapil to maarry Raveena to save her sasuraal's ijjath... 
Bcoz its Ekta serial, anything can happen..๐Ÿ˜•

And they didn't show wat Rohit did wid Nisha..๐Ÿ˜ก He killed her? poor Nisha๐Ÿ˜ญ

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For The Update Naz...๐Ÿค—
I missed The last Seen..Due To power Cut... I hate This Power cutt problem๐Ÿ˜ก..which is Too much in my area in these Place... Even i m not be able To come online.

I missed The last seen...And Tum na Kye Precap suna Dyea Yar
Well Not too surprising..We all was Expecting This.. First Raveena New Matter and Now This...What is This ๐Ÿ˜ก ??