Latest Entry on Mehaks Twitter page-Seriously BB??

dumb-pom thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw Mehak's twitter page... she is already about to enter the house...do we even need to vote anymore? I don't mind her being a wild card entry but why are the BB people insulting our intelligence asking us to vote for a wild card?

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal
The day of entry on Bigg Boss..keep voting for me to send me back in. Love ya all.. pic.twitter.com/HwdQgq6F

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was the entry when she entered the first time in BB house...I rememeber she was in this costume...so she would have just posted this old pic
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why are they asking for votes from audience its mahek who is entering i dont have any problem with her entry but why do BB and colors want the public to waste their hard earned money for voting
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can u read ?
she is posted a pic of her entry in bb the first time !!
Money What will come through Voting .with that Money Salman would buy Engagement ring to Mehak. PYAAr Aa raha hai Salman ka Pyaar Aa raha hai
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pls get ur facts rights before posting any topic... this pic was taken wen she 1st entered da bigboss...Her entry will most probably happen at the end of this week.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Money What will come through Voting .with that Money Salman would buy Engagement ring to Mehak. PYAAr Aa raha hai Salman ka Pyaar Aa raha hai

And will sing "Pyaar aaya pyaar aaya saj dhaj ke mera yaar aaya"πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

this was when she entered BB for the first timeπŸ˜†...didn't u read further...she says...keep voting for me.

dumb-pom thumbnail
I did read that... but that is exactly what confused me... the contradiction between saying 'the day of entry" and "vote for me"... the first implies she is entering the house and the second that the wildcard voting is still on...

I really like Mahek and would like to see her return... my problem is with BB deciding beforehand who to send and making people waste money sending smses- why not just send her in directly without all this fake voting is my question?
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

And will sing "Pyaar aaya pyaar aaya saj dhaj ke mera yaar aaya"πŸ˜†

Katrina will sing - Sajan Sajan teri dulhan Sajaungi ,BADA JO HAI KIYA HAI MAINE WO BADA NIBHAUNGI