jay- main toh taali ho gayi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
so today they used the wrong song dekh le instead they should of used main taali ho gayi main talli...main tallli...main talli ho gayi 😆. jay was throwing herself on uday n i was just laughing at her since she looked like a girl who is just drunk n doesn't know what she is doing n uday was just playing along with her. i bet tom when she will see herself in the headlines she would be like mujhe kuch yaad nahin hain yeh kaun hain 😆. it was nice of uday to play along since it would be a total embrassement for jay dancing all by herself n everyone watching🤣. i believe that uday just did a nice deed by dancing with her first he helped her not making a complete fool out of herself which she actually did anyways. secodn after all she is his saali naa thoda si responsibility toh uday ki bhi hain naa lekin yeh ladki toh baas uday ke peeche pad gayi hain n she is not realizing that uday will never be his no matter how many dances she does for him😆 jay ji ja kar kissi aur prince ko pakdo kyunki yaha par toh sirf manayta ki property ka board laga hain 🤣 jay n akash can be perfect companions like both of them drinking n talking about their feelings n at the end singing yeh dosti hum nahi thonge chodge uday ko(akash saying manayta lekin tera sath na chodnge.😆Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Babes! She is nothing, but a despo who thought she could seduce Udayveer. No offense! The girl is not the best looking. She is average and does not fit for Udayveer.He is like up,and she is down.👎🏼😆Poor girl! She was not able to seduce him. I was laughing at that scene. 🤣🤣It look more like a scene out of wanna be barbie than a seductress. 😳Bechar UV ! He is just too kind to resist any gal nah.😆Yup! he was doing a favor for Miss. Nobody!😆 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

Babes! She is nothing, but a despo who thought she could seduce Udayveer. No offense! The girl is not the best looking. She is average and does not fit for Udayveer.He is like up,and she is down.👎🏼😆Poor girl! She was not able to seduce him. I was laughing at that scene. 🤣🤣It look more like a scene out of wanna be barbie than a seductress. 😳Bechar UV ! He is just too kind to resist any gal nah.😆Yup! he was doing a favor for Miss. Nobody!😆
agree with you. uday was just laughing at her instead of enjoying the dance. i was like bass karo jay uday is not impressed apni energy kyun waste kar rahi hoon 😆 uday was just playing along so bechari ke saari koshish bekar na jaye. some ppl got jealous but i was just laughing at her n thinking thats the best she got n she knows udayveer since childhood. 😆
J thinks too highly of herself... thus she's Princess Nakcharhi... Uday was having a blast playing with her... she looked one desperate wannabe to me rather than someone from a noble, royal family!
Originally posted by mahi0809

J thinks too highly of herself... thus she's Princess Nakcharhi... Uday was having a blast playing with her... she looked one desperate wannabe to me rather than someone from a noble, royal family!
true.. i guess she has no other option to get some attention from uday but uday is the guy if u don't give him any attention only then u will get some n if u keep running after he will just ignore u. it's funny how she keeps telling manatya that she is from chawl n doesn't know the manners n all but aaj jay ki manners kaha chali gayi when she was throwing herself on uday😆
since when did princess start dancing in public,knowing that media can make an issue out of it,n what kind of a chic is she,who 4 attention is ready to throw herself on a guy,tht too uv.😡
SHIVU...Jai...🤣
but when she was over uday i was as uspe mera aur manayata ka hak hai 🤣jokes apart...

Today's joker was Jai...Was saying Manayata is a new khilona of uday...but she herself became a Dancing talli doll...

But THAT...website article UDAY...doing coochie coo with a socialite...🤣will be marram for jai's wounds...
Kya dene gayi thi aur kya pa liya...

Nizza

jay-uday dance was a torture to watch
i dont know how can a chic,j,can be so CHEAP,she was overdoing it,i mean kaunsi PRINCESS aisa karti hai yaar,complete DESPO,yaar😡she is a complete FOOL,really🤢

btw,hi guys,new to the forum😊