Posted: 12 years ago
Why didn't you remove that huge bandage on Gopi's head? This is Day 3 out of the hospital and she stayed in the hospital for 6 days...so total 9...i think it's about time that she just has a small "x" bandage on the spot. It's starting to irritate me. ðŸ˜†

i thought this post is about how handsome the doc was😆  ...
🤣 well it is still realistic but he should have changed the dressing. However you are right the bandage is irritating now
hahahahah😆
i agree the bandage is irritating 
When will they take it of her head
Originally posted by gohem123

i thought this post is about how handsome the doc was😆  ...

😆😆😆
after today's gohem scene...i was only in lalaland...he touched her...and he kept on touching her, until she made it obvious he was touching her...oh gopi, it's never too much of a good thing...loll😳
Originally posted by Bloem123

hahahahah😆
i agree the bandage is irritating 
When will they take it of her head

probably next Friday😭...if they would've taken it off...then there'd be so many more opportunities for gohem scenes...sindhoor scene...open hair scene...combing hair scene...he'll actually see her uncovered face after like 1 year and there won't be a thing she'd be able to do to cover it...i could go on😉
Originally posted by d-luna88

🤣 well it is still realistic but he should have changed the dressing. However you are right the bandage is irritating now

he should've changed the dressing...i personally found it hilarious when he was touching her toes...he should've asked her to wiggle her toes...what good would touching them do? ðŸ˜•
🤣🤣

when the bandage comes off I just want the hair to all remain down, as she's complaining of headaches I still have the hope it will happen...😉
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

when the bandage comes off I just want the hair to all remain down, as she's complaining of headaches I still have the hope it will happen...😉

Oh...I hope so too! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
so that we get our sindhoor scene