Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 8)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you  canuck-umz. I think we can't have Arhi together in a day!! Its a daily soap and will take its time. The CVs have progressed in the story both the engmnts are off. Arnav has mellowed down. Shyam's truth is in front of Guptas. I dont think the story is stagnant nor has the chemistry vanished. Its just that CVs are making Arhi take a back seat and making their  chemistry a bit slow otherwise the serial will finish in the next 3 months!!! I was glad with today's episode and enjoyed Khushi acting like a toddler :) Arnav's expressions were mind blowing...All in all a gr8 episode. Waiting for Snake to get caught and some light romantic comedy from the new guy...! CVs dont make him a villain now!!! Please!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cxw1065Anushkakaur21canuck-umz

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by sbk2

I think the comedy seems ill-timed. The bathroom scene seemed forced...now Mami's bhateeja will also come, so we can expect more silliness.

Seriously, why can't they show Arhi having some good meaningful moments together?!

Yup the scene was totally unnecessary.. But I think you must love the fact that ASR is mellowing down..

Yes Somy, I like the slightly mellowed ASR...and frankly, I don't think he's turned into a mushy puppy eyed guy. I think the correct thing to say would be he's more tolerant of KKG's antics.. There were traces of his ASR'ism when he said WT...outside the bathroom. And also when he was driving the car in the ending scene.

Somy, I'll be frank - I started liking ASR the day the creatives started showing his attraction towards Khushi. Because even though he put her through all those things in the office track, there was that softness in his eyes for her.
I'm not a blind ASR fan who'll defend his every action, saying he's hot when he's angry and cheer when he's back to saying hurtful mean words.
I was appalled when I saw the earlier episodes, when he was the ASR!!

Same goes for Khushi - I love her character, but cringe when she goes OTT, even though its part of her character. 
I'm not a blind fan of either...if I see either one doing something I don't like, I'll say it.
And when I go ga-ga over their scenes, I'll give it my best...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xaa123.80SunoNa...

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I really don't think ASR has turned too soft.  I mean, that's the whole point right???  Arnav needs to evolve into a softer kinder person.  I do get what you all mean by having passion though and not to have Arnav be some sort of a pushover or complete softy.  I agree with you in that aspect. 

Now for Khushi.  WHAT WERE THE CVS THINKING?  That scene after they come out of the bathroom was terrible!  It was NOT funny.  What was she doing???  I mean.  How old is she??

They should definitely show her being cute and kiddish at times...but she is not 2 years old for Pete's sake.  I'm sure Arnav must have looked at her and wondered why he liked her in the first place. 

Sorry for being harsh...but that scene did not make any sense.  It was annoying. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvShuvaa123.80Infofansbk2

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by somzz007

I think the comedy seems ill-timed. The bathroom scene seemed forced...now Mami's bhateeja will also come, so we can expect more silliness.

Seriously, why can't they show Arhi having some good meaningful moments together?!

Yup the scene was totally unnecessary.. But I think you must love the fact that ASR is mellowing down..

Yes Somy, I like the slightly mellowed ASR...and frankly, I don't think he's turned into a mushy puppy eyed guy. I think the correct thing to say would be he's more tolerant of KKG's antics.. There were traces of his ASR'ism when he said WT...outside the bathroom. And also when he was driving the car in the ending scene.

Somy, I'll be frank - I started liking ASR the day the creatives started showing his attraction towards Khushi. Because even though he put her through all those things in the office track, there was that softness in his eyes for her.
I'm not a blind ASR fan who'll defend his every action, saying he's hot when he's angry and cheer when he's back to saying hurtful mean words.
I was appalled when I saw the earlier episodes, when he was the ASR!!

Same goes for Khushi - I love her character, but cringe when she goes OTT, even though its part of her character. 
I'm not a blind fan of either...if I see either one doing something I don't like, I'll say it.
And when I go ga-ga over their scenes, I'll give it my best...LOL

I completely agree!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

princezsafa Senior Member
princezsafa
princezsafa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
YOUR SOOO RIGHT!!!

Loved you saying:
 "P.S: For anyone who thinks I just for romance,its not so.I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. "

Yeah, the TV show's loosing it at this point, I feel. They shoud be careful about it in the future episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Nope123

Go to top