India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 7)

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Well, i do somewhat agree but, i think the chemistry hasnt vaporized, its the scene which was shown. The bathroom scene really didnt have much interaction between ArHi, it was kept short and light which required a lighter chemistry between them, so i think it all depends on the scene.

What i do completely agree with u on is that the CV's need to stop being so bipolar...I loved all the comedy today but dont think it was appropriate to show after such 2 intense episode...they could've used two or three episodes to mellow down...so i was disappointed at that...CV's need to work on that...do they all have amnesia? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...Nope123

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i agree
but i think the chemistry is still there
always will love arshi
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sbk2

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

aa123.80

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Towel ke peechay kya hai
Towel ke peechay
Chunari ke neechay kya hai
Chunari ke neechay

Towel mein brain hai mera
Chunari mein sense hai mera
Yeh dono mere dushman Raamji Raamji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!

Edited by canuck-umz - 21 December 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommecxw1065Swap-Arhihi50Zuzana

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!

Totally agree...

cxw1065

Go to top