Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 3)

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

I must say that it's refreshing that someone else is wondering why ASR is turning in to such a softie.  I understand that people were having issues w/ him manhandling Khushi in every other scene, but to go from that to where we are now makes no sense.  It may sound pathetic, but I actually smiled when ASR grabbed Khushi's arm yesterday and dragged her poolside...hahahaa LOLEmbarrassedLOL

I get that ASR needed to soften up a bit, but not to the extent that he would lose his originality.  I've had a 2 page rant about this w/ another member awhile back (after the whole 'sorry Lavanya, you should wear what you want' scene). LOLConfused

I agree that it's been well over 6 month and we have not had a decent conversation between ASR and Khushi.  I thought the whole scene under the stars when ASR asked if his mother was happy with him would lead to some interesting dialogue between them, but it turned out to be too short and it was forgotten the next day!!! Confused 

Anyhow, I am waiting for both of these characters to be at the same level of maturity (like Diwali night) so we can see some real fireworks.  Until then, I'm waiting w/ bated breath... Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25spsharmilaPriya_128Shas3ClaraOswald.asha...sumana-13SillyPepperSunoNa...aa123.80Infofan

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think the comedy seems ill-timed. The bathroom scene seemed forced...now Mami's bhateeja will also come, so we can expect more silliness.

Seriously, why can't they show Arhi having some good meaningful moments together?!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcySunshine25Nrp77keti00fareeClaraOswald.music1Priya_128Shas3sumana-13asha...incandescentInfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by aa123.80

Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regretting making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. LOL

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no.

Great post!
-Ishita

Ishu loved ur response
@ bold - Exactly! just few hours b4  emotional break down took place...suddenly everything changed..and it was  time for slapstick...
I can understand the need to maintain balance...
This bi-polarity really dilutes the emotions...Can't v have normal paced scenes b4 reaching other end...

Thanks Sharmi! Agree with you!
Exactly, they need to show light hearted stuff too, nobody wants to see them crying nonstop, but definitely not this kind of humour. Can't they just show something in between emotional and comic? Like normal? LOL How're we supposed to remember the intense scenes when this kind of comedy follows immediately after?
And for god's sake, just some TALK. Normal talk. LOL Not about towels. Doesn't seem to be coming with Nand kishore babua's entry.

Edited by aa123.80 - 21 December 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Nrp77Shas3Priya_128sumana-13SillyPepperSunoNa...

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
If the dragging stops, the chemistry will be back. I am assuming that there won't be any movement in the story until the new year since we already saw some movement in La's exit.

So until next year or maybe next ME we will see the Nandakisore's, silly mami antics, Anji baby's puja's  & KKG tantrums. Whoever is up for a vacation, rest assured you won't miss muchSmile

Nrp77Sunshine25Priya_128asha...InfofanSillyPepperaa123.80

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Loved your post , Totally agree , from one episode , it's running away , tears  the next screaming the place down . Also is Arnav going soft , I was expecting him to say enough ASR style (when kkg was jumping and screaming) , but that did  not happen Confused
 This is just my opinion but I found the whole bathroom scene , out of place ,very awkward .

Nrp77keti00Shas3SillyPepperSunoNa...pinky_blueskiesaa123.80

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Exactly, they need to show light hearted stuff too, nobody wants to see them crying nonstop, but definitely not this kind of humour. Can't they just show something in between emotional and comic? Like normal? LOL How're we supposed to remember the intense scenes when this kind of comedy follows immediately after?
And for god's sake, just some TALK. Normal talk. LOL Not about towels. Doesn't seem to be coming with Nand kishore babua's entry.

Yep...something normal...no mushy mushy romance...no tears...no fighting...just normal like every other normal people do...
And yeah! Nandkisore ...the phirangi babua I haven't seen the SBS seg..but from TB article , tooti phooti hindi...seems Khushi s gonna take hindi tution for him..and Mami n Bua will fight for their rights on Nand Kishore!

Nrp77Sunshine25ClaraOswald.Priya_128pinky_blueskiesaa123.80SunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25InfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...

Go to top