Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 14)

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y do CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..Cry
A: Khushiii... Dead
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...Big smile Tongue LOL
A:Confused

For me its like there are 2 sets of writers ,one for comedy and one for the drama .And these writers have never met each other. The director seems to think oh we made Khushi cry so let me take a page of another writers script now and make her look like a fool.

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand),Its too early for comic scene too and Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

P.S: For anyone who thinks I'm just in for romance,its not so.But I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. 

Not always Kolaveri..

agree- some sensitive portrayl towards each other, some empathy would be good- this is crass comedy ( is it?) that does not lead anywhere and is frankly not funny.  the bathroom scene without words or physical contact could have conveyed a thousand messages, if the CVs had utilised it well, but it was a failure of a pantomime with Khushi emerging as an immature, silly kid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Sunshine25aa123.80SunoNa...Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikricanuck-umzNope123aa123.80

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i hv a strong feeling that script writers n screenplay writers hv changed.. i no more feel like im watching my fav show...

there were so many beautiful scenes sketched before.. woven beautifully.. interpreted and conceived intelligently...

i can still watch that guest house wala  hathsa episode a million more times... anjali n ASR rakhi scene half a dozen more times.. n diwali damaka is priceless...

n till recently the episodes had sense.. inspite of khushi being an iconic moron LOL, her madness had a purpose n ASR was his natural best.. those iny miny moments where ASR turns arnav were noteworthy... Clap

but these days i hardly get any goose bums.. instead i feel why im i wasting my time here.. Angry

i know that lately lot many things r happening, shyams truth coming out n LA's exit are the two biggest mile stones.. but r CV's ignoring everything else n jus trying to put fillers to get a 22 min serial.. move on ppl.. 

hopefully in the cocktail party khushi will get accidentally drunk n spill the beans abt her effort in getting ASR n LA together.. tell him the whole story abt selling her bangles n all.. n after they actually come together how she herself was surprised to see tears in her eyes.. this will give ASR an insite of wat khushi is n some where down her heart wat she feels for Arnav...

we really need a push in the story line.. its getting stale n stagnant.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00aa123.80

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
 THANK GOD!I thought I was the only one who was getting annoyed with Khushi's unrealistic childish behavior. After I made the decision to quit IPKKND today,I went to the facebook page that I normally visit and everyone thought that the episode was soo funny and they thought that Asr "cares"for her dupatta and thats why he will take her back to the house. I was ROFL because he's just gonna think that she's crazy.Also why was she screaming " BACHAO"? I didn't even watch that scene,saw part 4 of todays episode and it was enough to iritate me,but read this in a written update. SHE pulls him in,SHE knows him very well,and knows that he won't rape her as soon as he gets the chance.Her reactions never make sense to me. Also,its so unrealistic how she she couldn't FEEL the difference between a dupatta and TOWEL.Anyway,I'm done with this show,just came here to see if anyone else felt the same way (human nature lol) and found your sensible post. Good points. I hope IPK comes back to life,I would only want the best for it,but I can't take it anymore.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00SunoNa...Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Go to top