India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 13)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
haha woops, I do apologize for my immensely long posts. I just finished up with exams so posting on this forum after a long time. Plus this is a great discussion and everyone has presented some really interesting points.

I do get the frustration with Khushi's childish behaviour but the way I look at is that she is a balanced person. She is serious and quite intelligent when she needs to be (just look at the way she handles ASR; the way she stands up to him, she is able to shut him up good, girl has got balls, then compare her to Lavanya the supposed modern/western career oriented high class girl who might seem mature but is equally dimwitted). Kushi was just playing around with her sister and in her shock at seeing Arnav just went a little overboard. So is Khushi really the village idiot when we compare her to Lavanya or even Anjali? Everything you have said is valid too I guess if this behaviour continues who knows maybe I will become frustrated too lol.

oopsy, this is in regards to your last post quoting mine.

Edited by canuck-umz - 21 December 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

canuck-umz

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by tanthya

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y are CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..Cry
A: Khushiii... Dead
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...Big smile Tongue LOL
A:Confused

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand), Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

Hi Sommy,

M disagreeing with u here.. The actors had lots of chemistry..that comic scene would have come to naught had there been no chemistry, understanding .. 

What seems to be the issue is that both look fatigued  and the synergy is missing ... They need some time off for them to recoup themselves..

Bathroom scene did not require Passion, it required  comedy which was in ample display ..second they are at square one..with  both aware that that the other is single but unaware whether they hold any special place in others hearts  ..when they begin to sort out their messed up feelings..U will get ur passion, ..

Another  habit of this forum is ..based on 2 sec precap..One builds a whole castle  and this inevitably leads to crashing disappointment..

Nope You are not getting my point. Its the CVs path of not closing an issue. From the beginning its the same. They have an intense scene which is soon forgotten and is followed by unnecessary childishness. If they wanted a bathroom scene maybe it could have been a romantic one at a later date not just off a broken engagement fiasco. I appreciate good comedy but Khushi's childishness is kind of getting to my nerves.That too after an intense day ..  
My point is to sort out their messed up feelings needs a good conversation.. Like the one when they spoke about their parents..

The Cv's are not closing an issue bec the time has not yet come for it...the incomplete issues will slowly pile up, deepen the dormant feelings ..Did we expect the broken marriage statement of Payal in the cafe ..No, Na.. but it was the trigger which pushed Arnav into accepting and initiating the alliance of PAYASH...Similarly the incomplete  intense scenes will come up to prolong the journey, to find the understanding

The intense scene are forgotten as part of their coping mechanism ... both are battered souls  and both shie away from any relationship  which may end in the loved one being lost...Their way of combating such intense feeling is to  go aggressively normal  n pretend it neevr happened ..which is what the CV's are showing..It is about how this 2 individuals  overcome this fear, throw away the shell n embrace the love  that is being dealt with right now..

As for Khushi's childishness.. she is a girl who bounces back , smiling, grinning all the way..the intense the pain, the  bigger her smile ...greater her need to feel everything is normal... contrast this feeling with ASR who was still concerned and considerate  about Lavanya ...Khushi did get serious  when Arnav relates the phone call of Lavanya .. she was not fooling around then.. in Short Khushi knows when she has to be quiet/serious ...if fooling around, indulging in silly antics is her way of coming to terms..So be it..

Post the Diwali/tips..They have  regressed back and  have to build up the strong emotions ..until then any intense conversation will be out of place..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinSunshine25prathikrihi50canuck-umzNope123

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Haha I guess they will just have to give all the female characters a do-over then since they are all bimboos (except for nani, she is awesome the way she is, quite a strong female). They should make Anjali less annoying, give La a brain (I guess she redeemed herself before she left, I love her nonetheless), make Khushi act her age, etc. Tongue

Nope123

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
wah re wah...waht a popular threaddd

Nope123

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Don't you go full Sathya on me now...LOL LOL ..Give your microscope some rest..Big smile..Got your point though.. Star

Alrightey .. Microscope  back in its nook ..n Sathya zips  her lips Big smile

Nope123

Go to top