Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 12)

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.
What issue are you talking about here? I am questioning his reaction not mad at it cos its fiction.Y will I be mad at 2 fictional character.LOL... No offense.
That wasn't directed at you, I was only mentioning past issues raised by fans. Basically sometimes the fans start bashing ASR for his rude behaviour towards Khushi then at other times they are like he has become too soft, we want the old ASR back. Then people sometimes say oh how can Khushi get so close to ASR when she knows he has a gf and at other times, it will be like why is Khushi so childish, where is the romance? I am only referring to past issues raised by people on this forum. No offense taken Smile this is a very intelligent discussion and I really like how everyone is presenting their opinions in a civil manner and taking all opinions into consideration.

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.
True.I agree with you. Did I say anything about her smiling against all odds. I could do without her childish antics though. The bathroom scene was uncalled for at this moment of time.Bad comic timing is all I say.
 She is a child at heart, who wouldn't be shocked if they were expecting their sister and instead see a man in their bathroom regardless of being clothed or not. We can't expect them to have some awkward romantic moment right after both their engagements were called off. ASR has a lot of guilt at this time, and Khushi is upset that her friend was hurt. So neither one of them will be having any romantic, eye-lock moments. In my view that would be inappropriate. Just give them a few days to get over everything, then they will have their "Rabba Ve" moments, and then another issue will arise.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.
Like I always say I am all for situational good comedy but not forced down the throat comedy.Its looking more like vicious cycle.Tomorrow she will yell I knew you would ask me to get out when he was infact asking her to keep back the towel and wear her dupatta.
We should just be patient, and let the story play out. This is an Indian soap after all. It might be 6 months for us, but remember it probably has not been 6 months for them. There has been some major leaps in the show all at once, like Shyam being exposed to the Gupta family, the ASR-La track ending, and the Payash engagement. So much has happened yet everyone is unsatisfied because there have not been enough Arhi moments? I am sorry but I will not watch a show that is only about 2 characters, that is not how the real world works either. Relationships are complex, people's lives are linked in different ways. I am glad they focused on other things because at the same time it showed Khushi that there is more toArnav and vice versa. They have discovered different sides to each other. That is a huge leap for the characters. I think we should observe the nuances rather than focusing on the loud in your face stuff (i.e. Khushi's behaviour today).

I completely understand the points raised by you, about it being a vicious cycle and all but remember that is just how their characters are and that's how they fell in love. I am sure this behaviour will still be retained when they get married in the future. I also understand that you do not like Khushi's childish over the top behaviour, but look at it from Arnav's point of view, he has never met anyone like her, she intrigues him, and it's what makes him smile. Plus her attitude is what made his family fall in love with her. I know you want them to have a normal convo, we all do but we also know that neither one will get any answers. The truth about Khushi's engagement will come out when Raizadas find out about Shyam, so that's a story for another day lol and Arnav's break-up truth will come out when, well remember what La said to Khushi? That she will figure it out one day.  I just think we should cut the CVs some slack, I mean so many things happened all at once, that they can be forgiven for having some filler episodes such as these.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!

Ditto.. can't agree you more.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25showstruckSunoNa...

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by hi50

Totally agree with you..  I don't know why people are being restless these days to see the romance (well, I sdmi that I do that sometime too), this is just not the right time guys.. 
there is so much scope now for the leads to understand each other, develop & most importantly express their feelings & then develop their relationship & like u said they are already so comfortable with each other now compared to the past.. that's definitely a PROGRESS, I accept it's slow..  personally I like it this way.. I love the show, love the leads & want to enjoy the show for a long time without getting bored of it.. so, if they show love, romance, marriage everything at this point, what's next.. some stupid misunderstanding to continue with the show?? I'm pretty sure nobody in the forum will like it..
So, please friends, let CVs to do their work rather than being complaining all the time (although I say this, I can't stand Shyamu doing his creepy deeds again & againDead) .. 
I believe today Khushi was so shocked to find ASR there & behaved in a natural way (well, I mean the screaming thing).. Although we find it's romantic to be together at that small space for the time being, it's so unnatural to start romancing right away.. I hope I have made my point without offending anyone here..

@Bold: That's all I need.. Its not just romance I am talking about. But I want them to have a good talk before the misunderstanding starts. Exactly what was the point in showing the bathroom scene if it wasn't supposed to get their feeling back. I sure didn't like the comic timing. N That's my POV.

Agreed Smile.. we all want that to happen & I think CVs has already started to work on that & we will surely see that.. all what we need at this point is patience (although it's really hard for me too, to see Shyam's creepy actions) & let CVs do that in their way.. that's all what I wanted to say.. afterall it's a love-story about ARHI.. I think while the wedding preps of Akash-Payel, they'll probably have normal convo, only if ASR can keep himself cool after knowing NK's interest in Khushi.. I've a doubt that he might yell at her to hide his frustration LOL.. 
At this point, ARHI shares nothing, no emotional bonding, they are totally unaware of each other's feelings, although they care for each other deeply & in love (for Khushi her feelings are buried somewhere down, so I'm afraid that ASR needs to initiate & give some indication so that KKG can understand, like LA suggested before her departure).. I'm really eager to see how CVs bring that attraction & love re-appear between them.. 
And since you asked, I thought for a while about the bathroom scene.. probably they wanted to show their increasing level of comfort (1st during the funny phone convo & now this time she talked with him like a couple) & ASR's slow transformation towards Arnav.. It so unlikely for anyone, specially a well-mannered person like ASR, to visit someone, sitting at the drawing room as guest & then suddenly go inside to help Khushi at the bathroom, without thinking the later consequences LOL.. basically, when Khushi  is concerned, he takes the lead.. he even didn't think twice/waited for Payel to finish the phone convo.. I enjoyed that part Big smile (apart from Khushi's running at the same place)..

Yup that's what I was trying to say, that we should be patient. I totally agree with you, that the CVs tried to show how the dynamics between Khushi and Arnav are changing; there is a comfort level there that was not there before. He is better able to handle her silly antics without getting angry. He is simply amused by her now instead of becoming angry. We get to see how his reactions to her behaviour have changed whereas before he would be surprised and angry and now he takes it more calmly and is quite amused by it all. Like I had said, everyone is only seeing the direct in your face stuff, instead of looking at the grand scheme of things (as in not paying attention to the minute details and developments).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83prathikrihi50sbk2

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25InfofanSunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00showstruck

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0sbk2

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

SunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

hi50

Go to top