Has the chemistry vaporized? - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

The Cv's are not closing an issue bec the time has not yet come for it...the incomplete issues will slowly pile up, deepen the dormant feelings ..Did we expect the broken marriage statement of Payal in the cafe ..No, Na.. but it was the trigger which pushed Arnav into accepting and initiating the alliance of PAYASH...Similarly the incomplete  intense scenes will come up to prolong the journey, to find the understanding

The intense scene are forgotten as part of their coping mechanism ... both are battered souls  and both shie away from any relationship  which may end in the loved one being lost...Their way of combating such intense feeling is to  go aggressively normal  n pretend it neevr happened ..which is what the CV's are showing..It is about how this 2 individuals  overcome this fear, throw away the shell n embrace the love  that is being dealt with right now..

As for Khushi's childishness.. she is a girl who bounces back , smiling, grinning all the way..the intense the pain, the  bigger her smile ...greater her need to feel everything is normal... contrast this feeling with ASR who was still concerned and considerate  about Lavanya ...Khushi did get serious  when Arnav relates the phone call of Lavanya .. she was not fooling around then.. in Short Khushi knows when she has to be quiet/serious ...if fooling around, indulging in silly antics is her way of coming to terms..So be it..

Post the Diwali/tips..They have  regressed back and  have to build up the strong emotions ..until then any intense conversation will be out of place..

Don't you go full Sathya on me now...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Give your microscope some rest..πŸ˜ƒ..Got your point though.. β­οΈ

I miss your C & H Sig..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Haha I guess they will just have to give all the female characters a do-over then since they are all bimboos (except for nani, she is awesome the way she is, quite a strong female). They should make Anjali less annoying, give La a brain (I guess she redeemed herself before she left, I love her nonetheless), make Khushi act her age, etc. πŸ˜›

Nooo...

Laxmi is the most intelligent!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
wah re wah...waht a popular threaddd
Originally posted by somzz007

Don't you go full Sathya on me now...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Give your microscope some rest..πŸ˜ƒ..Got your point though.. β­οΈ

Alrightey .. Microscope  back in its nook ..n Sathya zips  her lips πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y do CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..😭
A: Khushiii... πŸ€’
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
A:πŸ˜•

For me its like there are 2 sets of writers ,one for comedy and one for the drama .And these writers have never met each other. The director seems to think oh we made Khushi cry so let me take a page of another writers script now and make her look like a fool.

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand),Its too early for comic scene too and Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

P.S: For anyone who thinks I'm just in for romance,its not so.But I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. 

Not always Kolaveri..

agree- some sensitive portrayl towards each other, some empathy would be good- this is crass comedy ( is it?) that does not lead anywhere and is frankly not funny.  the bathroom scene without words or physical contact could have conveyed a thousand messages, if the CVs had utilised it well, but it was a failure of a pantomime with Khushi emerging as an immature, silly kid.
Originally posted by tanthya

Alrightey .. Microscope  back in its nook ..n Sathya zips  her lips πŸ˜ƒ

You know I can't win with you right..nobody can.. he he ...
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_128

wah re wah...waht a popular threaddd

Khushi is a popular topicπŸ˜‰... 
Naah, it is still there but in measured amounts.

Dunno if the actors are tired or the characters are supposed to look a bit exhausted after all the emotional lows they have gone through - I am guessing a mixture of both is the reason we feel something is missing.

Besides, lt is barely 48 hours since their respective break-ups, so my guess both are trying as are the CVs to find a common place to restart their journey once again.

She is back to LD, Rakshash, He is slightly more patient with her..so my guess is a combination of NK + Cocktail party will be the place where the love story begins...Again.
i hv a strong feeling that script writers n screenplay writers hv changed.. i no more feel like im watching my fav show...

there were so many beautiful scenes sketched before.. woven beautifully.. interpreted and conceived intelligently...

i can still watch that guest house wala  hathsa episode a million more times... anjali n ASR rakhi scene half a dozen more times.. n diwali damaka is priceless...

n till recently the episodes had sense.. inspite of khushi being an iconic moron πŸ˜†, her madness had a purpose n ASR was his natural best.. those iny miny moments where ASR turns arnav were noteworthy... πŸ‘

but these days i hardly get any goose bums.. instead i feel why im i wasting my time here.. πŸ˜‘

i know that lately lot many things r happening, shyams truth coming out n LA's exit are the two biggest mile stones.. but r CV's ignoring everything else n jus trying to put fillers to get a 22 min serial.. move on ppl.. 

hopefully in the cocktail party khushi will get accidentally drunk n spill the beans abt her effort in getting ASR n LA together.. tell him the whole story abt selling her bangles n all.. n after they actually come together how she herself was surprised to see tears in her eyes.. this will give ASR an insite of wat khushi is n some where down her heart wat she feels for Arnav...

we really need a push in the story line.. its getting stale n stagnant.. πŸ˜­

THANK GOD!I thought I was the only one who was getting annoyed with Khushi's unrealistic childish behavior. After I made the decision to quit IPKKND today,I went to the facebook page that I normally visit and everyone thought that the episode was soo funny and they thought that Asr "cares"for her dupatta and thats why he will take her back to the house. I was 🀣 because he's just gonna think that she's crazy.Also why was she screaming " BACHAO"? I didn't even watch that scene,saw part 4 of todays episode and it was enough to iritate me,but read this in a written update. SHE pulls him in,SHE knows him very well,and knows that he won't rape her as soon as he gets the chance.Her reactions never make sense to me. Also,its so unrealistic how she she couldn't FEEL the difference between a dupatta and TOWEL.Anyway,I'm done with this show,just came here to see if anyone else felt the same way (human nature lol) and found your sensible post. Good points. I hope IPK comes back to life,I would only want the best for it,but I can't take it anymore.😊