Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Naah, it is still there but in measured amounts.

Dunno if the actors are tired or the characters are supposed to look a bit exhausted after all the emotional lows they have gone through - I am guessing a mixture of both is the reason we feel something is missing.

Besides, lt is barely 48 hours since their respective break-ups, so my guess both are trying as are the CVs to find a common place to restart their journey once again.

She is back to LD, Rakshash, He is slightly more patient with her..so my guess is a combination of NK + Cocktail party will be the place where the love story begins...Again.

Yes thats what I want a common ground of emotions and not this comedy in the middle of all intense scenes. Mellow down a bit... 
Originally posted by: silly.pilla

i hv a strong feeling that script writers n screenplay writers hv changed.. i no more feel like im watching my fav show...

there were so many beautiful scenes sketched before.. woven beautifully.. interpreted and conceived intelligently...

i can still watch that guest house wala  hathsa episode a million more times... anjali n ASR rakhi scene half a dozen more times.. n diwali damaka is priceless...

n till recently the episodes had sense.. inspite of khushi being an iconic moron πŸ˜†, her madness had a purpose n ASR was his natural best.. those iny miny moments where ASR turns arnav were noteworthy... πŸ‘

but these days i hardly get any goose bums.. instead i feel why im i wasting my time here.. πŸ˜‘

i know that lately lot many things r happening, shyams truth coming out n LA's exit are the two biggest mile stones.. but r CV's ignoring everything else n jus trying to put fillers to get a 22 min serial.. move on ppl.. 

hopefully in the cocktail party khushi will get accidentally drunk n spill the beans abt her effort in getting ASR n LA together.. tell him the whole story abt selling her bangles n all.. n after they actually come together how she herself was surprised to see tears in her eyes.. this will give ASR an insite of wat khushi is n some where down her heart wat she feels for Arnav...

we really need a push in the story line.. its getting stale n stagnant.. πŸ˜­

I won't say its stagnant..The pace is good but the jump from intense to comedy is quiet disconcerting..
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somy,nice post dear!
the episode had no relevance to the previous intense episode, also the chemistry is forced!
the characters are some what adjusted for a particular scene, then back to square one!
it was as if the Lavanya phase is over,now a fresh start! also i prefer comedy in bits,not an entire episode of this!

PS:i loved the part where Khushi describes what Arnav will do, if she takes a drop to RM!!
what-the what-the karengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: somzz007

He he thankfully time traveller wife is not added to the list..Now that you reminded me about Rudali...

Yaara Silly Silly..
Oh yaara silly silly...πŸ˜†

haha.. I might have but haven't watched the movie πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

lol... Yaara silly silly is so apt πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: hopefully

somy,nice post dear!

the episode had no relevance to the previous intense episode, also the chemistry is forced!
the characters are some what adjusted for a particular scene, then back to square one!
it was as if the Lavanya phase is over,now a fresh start! also i prefer comedy in bits,not an entire episode of this!

PS:i loved the part where Khushi describes what Arnav will do, if she takes a drop to RM!!
what-the what-the karengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prarthana(did i spell it right),TY.. I think CVs love number 1 and Square shape. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: nitz17

haha.. I might have but haven't watched the movie πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

lol... Yaara silly silly is so apt πŸ˜†

Nor have I..I just remember the song from chitrahaar..πŸ˜†
same i am thinking like that to i havent seen a real heart touching arshi seen 4 ages
hope cv's listen 2 this and bring some arshi magic back
anonymously thumbnail
Agree with the post completely...i find Khushi getting louder and louder over the days...even in the emotional scenes she's at times OTT coz she has to shout at Arnav...and every few days she goes back to calling him rakshas and laad governor...so there really seems no growth in the character. The bathroom scene, where she comes out of the bathroom and is sreaming and stamping her feet looks plain ridiculous! And then the wearing the towel...i mean there is no point to these scenes coz they dont take the story anywhere! Honestly, my patience is being tried...
^^ Ha ha where did the talk about La go today .It was forgotten in towel fiasco. I love NK though... He cried while watching Hp...