Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? - Page 10

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hi50

Agreed 😊.. we all want that to happen & I think CVs has already started to work on that & we will surely see that.. all what we need at this point is patience (although it's really hard for me too, to see Shyam's creepy actions) & let CVs do that in their way.. that's all what I wanted to say.. afterall it's a love-story about ARHI.. I think while the wedding preps of Akash-Payel, they'll probably have normal convo, only if ASR can keep himself cool after knowing NK's interest in Khushi.. I've a doubt that he might yell at her to hide his frustration 😆.. 
At this point, ARHI shares nothing, no emotional bonding, they are totally unaware of each other's feelings, although they care for each other deeply & in love (for Khushi her feelings are buried somewhere down, so I'm afraid that ASR needs to initiate & give some indication so that KKG can understand, like LA suggested before her departure).. I'm really eager to see how CVs bring that attraction & love re-appear between them.. 
And since you asked, I thought for a while about the bathroom scene.. probably they wanted to show their increasing level of comfort (1st during the funny phone convo & now this time she talked with him like a couple) & ASR's slow transformation towards Arnav.. It so unlikely for anyone, specially a well-mannered person like ASR, to visit someone, sitting at the drawing room as guest & then suddenly go inside to help Khushi at the bathroom, without thinking the later consequences 😆.. basically, when Khushi  is concerned, he takes the lead.. he even didn't think twice/waited for Payel to finish the phone convo.. I enjoyed that part 😃 (apart from Khushi's running at the same place)..

Yup that's what I was trying to say, that we should be patient. I totally agree with you, that the CVs tried to show how the dynamics between Khushi and Arnav are changing; there is a comfort level there that was not there before. He is better able to handle her silly antics without getting angry. He is simply amused by her now instead of becoming angry. We get to see how his reactions to her behaviour have changed whereas before he would be surprised and angry and now he takes it more calmly and is quite amused by it all. Like I had said, everyone is only seeing the direct in your face stuff, instead of looking at the grand scheme of things (as in not paying attention to the minute details and developments).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah they need to bring the "SEXY BACK" in this relationship pronto!

Pre-Diwali, if these two were even breathing the same air it was HOT!

NOW... Pata Nahin Ka Huwi Gawa??? 😃

Aman the breeze/hot air guy is on a break...😆
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

That wasn't directed at you, I was only mentioning past issues raised by fans. Basically sometimes the fans start bashing ASR for his rude behaviour towards Khushi then at other times they are like he has become too soft, we want the old ASR back. Then people sometimes say oh how can Khushi get so close to ASR when she knows he has a gf and at other times, it will be like why is Khushi so childish, where is the romance? I am only referring to past issues raised by people on this forum. No offense taken 😊 this is a very intelligent discussion and I really like how everyone is presenting their opinions in a civil manner and taking all opinions into consideration.

She is a child at heart, who wouldn't be shocked if they were expecting their sister and instead see a man in their bathroom regardless of being clothed or not. We can't expect them to have some awkward romantic moment right after both their engagements were called off. ASR has a lot of guilt at this time, and Khushi is upset that her friend was hurt. So neither one of them will be having any romantic, eye-lock moments. In my view that would be inappropriate. Just give them a few days to get over everything, then they will have their "Rabba Ve" moments, and then another issue will arise.

We should just be patient, and let the story play out. This is an Indian soap after all. It might be 6 months for us, but remember it probably has not been 6 months for them. There has been some major leaps in the show all at once, like Shyam being exposed to the Gupta family, the ASR-La track ending, and the Payash engagement. So much has happened yet everyone is unsatisfied because there have not been enough Arhi moments? I am sorry but I will not watch a show that is only about 2 characters, that is not how the real world works either. Relationships are complex, people's lives are linked in different ways. I am glad they focused on other things because at the same time it showed Khushi that there is more toArnav and vice versa. They have discovered different sides to each other. That is a huge leap for the characters. I think we should observe the nuances rather than focusing on the loud in your face stuff (i.e. Khushi's behaviour today).

I completely understand the points raised by you, about it being a vicious cycle and all but remember that is just how their characters are and that's how they fell in love. I am sure this behaviour will still be retained when they get married in the future. I also understand that you do not like Khushi's childish over the top behaviour, but look at it from Arnav's point of view, he has never met anyone like her, she intrigues him, and it's what makes him smile. Plus her attitude is what made his family fall in love with her. I know you want them to have a normal convo, we all do but we also know that neither one will get any answers. The truth about Khushi's engagement will come out when Raizadas find out about Shyam, so that's a story for another day lol and Arnav's break-up truth will come out when, well remember what La said to Khushi? That she will figure it out one day.  I just think we should cut the CVs some slack, I mean so many things happened all at once, that they can be forgiven for having some filler episodes such as these.

Firstly...You have amazing patience to write all this..Secondly I agree with everything you said.My only gripe with Khushi from the beginning is her childish behavior..Sometimes it makes her look like a village idiot than a Women-child..
This content was originally posted by: nitz17

Somyyy... I don't know if I am watching the same show anymore. I feel like I am watching a cocktail of The curious case of Benjamin Button, Memento and 50 first dates, sprinkled with Matchpoint and Rudali

He he thankfully time traveller wife is not added to the list..Now that you reminded me about Rudali...

Yaara Silly Silly..
Oh yaara silly silly...😆
This content was originally posted by: ash_cosmic

You got all the eye balls you wanted through this topic,agreeing to disagree or disagree to agree or just agree/disagree.

Why only eyeballs,I make post so that you can bring your brains too...😃..

Let the CVs do what they want to do as they need to consider other section of society /generation (middle or older still keeping youth ) to continue watching their show .Expectations and demand are high from channel side and TRPs. Its not easy to get everyone pleased or hooked to the show , otherwise you can see the show wrapping off in another 2 months if they only go with Arshi and their chemistry alone.Both Arshi (SARUN) have set the base for this show(faces as leads )  for 6 months along with awesome team,now they need to work on other things for the show to last longer.(running )
Am not standing in front of CVs holding a morcha,Am I?Isn't the point of IF to post your POV.. I know what you are saying and also that there has been changes in script due to TRPs. Also I appreciated the hard work put in by the team.

If channel comes across an intresting concept from other PH for this same slot which can bring money and popularity to the channel ,IPK can be chopped off completely (forbid me ) as its been 7 months almost.

This content was originally posted by: hi50

Agreed 😊.. we all want that to happen & I think CVs has already started to work on that & we will surely see that.. all what we need at this point is patience (although it's really hard for me too, to see Shyam's creepy actions) & let CVs do that in their way.. that's all what I wanted to say.. afterall it's a love-story about ARHI.. I think while the wedding preps of Akash-Payel, they'll probably have normal convo, only if ASR can keep himself cool after knowing NK's interest in Khushi.. I've a doubt that he might yell at her to hide his frustration 😆.. 
At this point, ARHI shares nothing, no emotional bonding, they are totally unaware of each other's feelings, although they care for each other deeply & in love (for Khushi her feelings are buried somewhere down, so I'm afraid that ASR needs to initiate & give some indication so that KKG can understand, like LA suggested before her departure).. I'm really eager to see how CVs bring that attraction & love re-appear between them.. 
And since you asked, I thought for a while about the bathroom scene.. probably they wanted to show their increasing level of comfort (1st during the funny phone convo & now this time she talked with him like a couple) & ASR's slow transformation towards Arnav.. It so unlikely for anyone, specially a well-mannered person like ASR, to visit someone, sitting at the drawing room as guest & then suddenly go inside to help Khushi at the bathroom, without thinking the later consequences 😆.. basically, when Khushi  is concerned, he takes the lead.. he even didn't think twice/waited for Payel to finish the phone convo.. I enjoyed that part 😃 (apart from Khushi's running at the same place)..

True that!
canuck-umz thumbnail
haha woops, I do apologize for my immensely long posts. I just finished up with exams so posting on this forum after a long time. Plus this is a great discussion and everyone has presented some really interesting points.

I do get the frustration with Khushi's childish behaviour but the way I look at is that she is a balanced person. She is serious and quite intelligent when she needs to be (just look at the way she handles ASR; the way she stands up to him, she is able to shut him up good, girl has got balls, then compare her to Lavanya the supposed modern/western career oriented high class girl who might seem mature but is equally dimwitted). Kushi was just playing around with her sister and in her shock at seeing Arnav just went a little overboard. So is Khushi really the village idiot when we compare her to Lavanya or even Anjali? Everything you have said is valid too I guess if this behaviour continues who knows maybe I will become frustrated too lol.

oopsy, this is in regards to your last post quoting mine.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

haha woops, I do apologize for my immensely long posts. I just finished up with exams so posting on this forum after a long time. Plus this is a great discussion and everyone has presented some really interesting points.

I do get the frustration with Khushi's childish behaviour but the way I look at is that she is a balanced person. She is serious and quite intelligent when she needs to be (just look at the way she handles ASR; the way she stands up to him, she is able to shut him up good, girl has got balls, then compare her to Lavanya the supposed modern/western career oriented high class girl who might seem mature but is equally dimwitted). Kushi was just playing around with her sister and in her shock at seeing Arnav just went a little overboard. So is Khushi really the village idiot when we compare her to Lavanya or even Anjali? Everything you have said is valid too I guess if this behaviour continues who knows maybe I will become frustrated too lol.

oopsy, this is in regards to your last post quoting mine.

OOps no need of apologizing... I mean I hardly have any patience to write a para... i generally post funny pictures in most of my posts... ðŸ˜†
La: Reformed idiot
Anjali: Plain idiot
😆
tanthya thumbnail

Nope You are not getting my point. Its the CVs path of not closing an issue. From the beginning its the same. They have an intense scene which is soon forgotten and is followed by unnecessary childishness. If they wanted a bathroom scene maybe it could have been a romantic one at a later date not just off a broken engagement fiasco. I appreciate good comedy but Khushi's childishness is kind of getting to my nerves.That too after an intense day ..  
My point is to sort out their messed up feelings needs a good conversation.. Like the one when they spoke about their parents..

The Cv's are not closing an issue bec the time has not yet come for it...the incomplete issues will slowly pile up, deepen the dormant feelings ..Did we expect the broken marriage statement of Payal in the cafe ..No, Na.. but it was the trigger which pushed Arnav into accepting and initiating the alliance of PAYASH...Similarly the incomplete  intense scenes will come up to prolong the journey, to find the understanding

The intense scene are forgotten as part of their coping mechanism ... both are battered souls  and both shie away from any relationship  which may end in the loved one being lost...Their way of combating such intense feeling is to  go aggressively normal  n pretend it neevr happened ..which is what the CV's are showing..It is about how this 2 individuals  overcome this fear, throw away the shell n embrace the love  that is being dealt with right now..

As for Khushi's childishness.. she is a girl who bounces back , smiling, grinning all the way..the intense the pain, the  bigger her smile ...greater her need to feel everything is normal... contrast this feeling with ASR who was still concerned and considerate  about Lavanya ...Khushi did get serious  when Arnav relates the phone call of Lavanya .. she was not fooling around then.. in Short Khushi knows when she has to be quiet/serious ...if fooling around, indulging in silly antics is her way of coming to terms..So be it..

Post the Diwali/tips..They have  regressed back and  have to build up the strong emotions ..until then any intense conversation will be out of place..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Haha I guess they will just have to give all the female characters a do-over then since they are all bimboos (except for nani, she is awesome the way she is, quite a strong female). They should make Anjali less annoying, give La a brain (I guess she redeemed herself before she left, I love her nonetheless), make Khushi act her age, etc. 😛
Previous
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12
Next