Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

Heya somzzz,
You read my mind i was thinking along the same lines the story isnt meshing at the momemt!!where is the spark?ok so you wanted to make it ha ha heee fine but two individuals who have chemistry that sets the screens on fire locked in a bathroom .. and the best you can come up with is Khushi screaming?!!i'm really lost with the show at the moment the main reason i watched it was the chemistry between Arhi,...but yet again the cycle begins...CV's start off with a brand spanking new show that lets off fireworks but 6months down the line they are unable to maintain that spark!!!i mean she could pulled him into the bathroom slipped on some soap and fell into his arms lol wham there it is abit of intensity and then she could have screamed all the hell she wanted and it would have been funny,,, Arnav can remain a softie thats fine but their needs to be Rabba ve moments thats where the problem lies. Their feelings have advanced but the physical contact is non existent whereas within the first few days he was catching her, hugging her, grabbing her and thats how the chemistry began and instead of maintaining it, its just fizzled out!!!the serial really needs to bring the spark back as the TRP's have proven iss pyaar is losing its audience and thats  a shame because its a fantastic show!!!

What she did was totally fine for her character but true to his character ASR should have shushed her up in his style 😆 !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...I think the creative should keep in mind that if they:

keep the story consistent not jumping from one thing to another. They should make every episode connected to the next epi and so on.

mature conversation between the leads.. Little cute fights is O.K but everything has it's own time.

character development( specially Khushi's) developing the character while keeping their originality intact.

realism. I know the show is fictional but they need to make it more realistic specially with their feeling. I mean one day they all emotional and sad the next day total comedy.

realizing their feelings (i am not saying accepting their feeling) I mean Asr is mature how come he doesn't now he is in love, so is khushi I mean there was so many signs and she still didn't see it.

If the cvs follow all the above I believe we'll have a beautiful love story growing and we'll all get to  enjoy it without frustration.

SIGHS...HOPING FOR THE BEST
sorry
I probably didn't make any sense here.

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The spark isn't missing ..but it sure looks like the CVs aren't planning to give us anything romantic of ArHi anytime soon.  It's been ages since we've had a Rabba ve moment as it is & tracks like La's exit ,Shyaam , Payaash & now the Nandkishore track 😕😆 all of it is just taking the limelight away from ArHi & isn't good for the show. They're aware fans are waiting for ArHi's official romance to begin , but I guess they're just delaying it on purpose.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

Well, i do somewhat agree but, i think the chemistry hasnt vaporized, its the scene which was shown. The bathroom scene really didnt have much interaction between ArHi, it was kept short and light which required a lighter chemistry between them, so i think it all depends on the scene.

What i do completely agree with u on is that the CV's need to stop being so bipolar...I loved all the comedy today but dont think it was appropriate to show after such 2 intense episode...they could've used two or three episodes to mellow down...so i was disappointed at that...CV's need to work on that...do they all have amnesia? ðŸ˜•

Selective amnesia is the term...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.

What issue are you talking about here? I am questioning his reaction not mad at it cos its fiction.Y will I be mad at 2 fictional character.LOL... No offense. 

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.
True.I agree with you. Did I say anything about her smiling against all odds. I could do without her childish antics though. The bathroom scene was uncalled for at this moment of time.Bad comic timing is all I say.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.
Like I always say I am all for situational good comedy but not forced down the throat comedy.Its looking more like vicious cycle.Tomorrow she will yell I knew you would ask me to get out when he was infact asking her to keep back the towel and wear her dupatta.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think so...i dont like also that they r just bumps to each other...the way the creatives create the friendship between them in entertainment way.. I like this..they shud know each other.. then sooo cute rabba ve...😳...nwadays ARNAV cares,pamper and scold her like a bf..I luv it. it shud take time for a man who doesnt   believe in love..and then fall in love...kkg is stilll in confusion..so luv scenes will be like "manhandling" as ppl define.....in todays epi ...ASR said "mere sath ghar chalo"..wowww...chooo cute...personally  I hv enjoyed  todays epi...only confusion arnav read the letter written in hindi..but cant read the book..😕..I m njoyin IPKKND very much and waiting for it..😊
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Guysss dnt worry th feelings will be here soon
With th entry or NK
But true i was expecting much more from th bathroom scene :$
Hope tommorow will be better
This content was originally posted by: swapdmg

totally agree with you  canuck-umz. I think we can't have Arhi together in a day!! Its a daily soap and will take its time. The CVs have progressed in the story both the engmnts are off. Arnav has mellowed down. Shyam's truth is in front of Guptas. I dont think the story is stagnant nor has the chemistry vanished. Its just that CVs are making Arhi take a back seat and making their  chemistry a bit slow otherwise the serial will finish in the next 3 months!!! I was glad with today's episode and enjoyed Khushi acting like a toddler :) Arnav's expressions were mind blowing...All in all a gr8 episode. Waiting for Snake to get caught and some light romantic comedy from the new guy...! CVs dont make him a villain now!!! Please!!!

Snake is the only guy who can get them together and Snake's wife will drive them apart!!😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah they need to bring the "SEXY BACK" in this relationship pronto!

Pre-Diwali, if these two were even breathing the same air it was HOT!

NOW... Pata Nahin Ka Huwi Gawa??? 😃
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Vera thumbnail
I think the Cvs are throwing us bones...Diwali was the first one...I have a feeling that either Christmas or New Years Day will be the next one! ...but I could be completely wrong...