Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

I think the comedy seems ill-timed. The bathroom scene seemed forced...now Mami's bhateeja will also come, so we can expect more silliness.

Seriously, why can't they show Arhi having some good meaningful moments together?!

Yup the scene was totally unnecessary.. But I think you must love the fact that ASR is mellowing down..
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Thanks Sharmi! Agree with you!
Exactly, they need to show light hearted stuff too, nobody wants to see them crying nonstop, but definitely not this kind of humour. Can't they just show something in between emotional and comic? Like normal? πŸ˜† How're we supposed to remember the intense scenes when this kind of comedy follows immediately after?
And for god's sake, just some TALK. Normal talk. πŸ˜† Not about towels. Doesn't seem to be coming with Nand kishore babua's entry.

I Lub you for saying everything i wanted to say..
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Towel ke peechay kya hai
Towel ke peechay
Chunari ke neechay kya hai
Chunari ke neechay

Towel mein brain hai mera
Chunari mein sense hai mera
Yeh dono mere dushman Raamji Raamji

Originally posted by: --Sari--

If the dragging stops, the chemistry will be back. I am assuming that there won't be any movement in the story until the new year since we already saw some movement in La's exit.

So until next year or maybe next ME we will see the Nandakisore's, silly mami antics, Anji baby's puja's  & KKG tantrums. Whoever is up for a vacation, rest assured you won't miss much😊

Oh me me me ...Am on vacation ..Yippie..See ya next year then..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sorry but I disagree. How can you guys expect Khushi to bring up a serious issue right after a broken engagement? She would just be asking for ASR to eat her alive. Everyone knows that the man does not want to discuss what happened and Khushi is just being Khushi, she is sticking to character. If she behaves like her normal self then they can just ease back into everything. I remember how everyone was so angry about ASR's treatment of Khushi during the engagement prep days, and now you are mad that he has become a softie? Seriously guys make up your mind, what do you want them to do? It appears that the fans of this show are just as confused as the CVs appear to be to them. No offense.

He has fallen in love, so yes he will become a softie, they are showing progress in his character. Remember if Khushi falls in love with him first, she may be labelled as a gold digger. Plus when the time comes she will be shedding a lot of tears and you guys will be hoping for the old comical Khushi to return. The difference is that Khushi can be serious when she needs to be while ASR has only learned to be a softie because of Khushi. Or do you guys just want the poor girl to be depressed about the Shyam issue and the broken engagement. I like her attitude, she doesn't let anything bring her down.

A comedy scene was required to ease of all the tensions of the past couple of weeks with the Shyam issue and the broken engagement.  About the new character, he seems to be silly just like Khushi. If him and Khushi are similar that would mean they will gel well, which would make Arnav insecure which means that in all the craziness there will be some serious scenes where Arnav will question his feelings and possibly revert back to his ASR alter ego, possibly yell at Khushi, manhandle her, etc. So guys just relax, it's a daily soap, it will take it's course to get to where it needs to be. Plus Shyam is planning something so hopefully Raizadas will find out soon. Just enjoy it, the CVs have not let us down.

No offense to anyone, love reading everyone's input. Sorry about the long post. Cheers~!

Totally agree...
Originally posted by: priya_luna

Loved your post , Totally agree , from one episode , it's running away , tears  the next screaming the place down . Also is Arnav going soft , I was expecting him to say enough ASR style (when kkg was jumping and screaming) , but that did  not happen πŸ˜•
 This is just my opinion but I found the whole bathroom scene , out of place ,very awkward .

Yup so forced comedy ..
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with you  canuck-umz. I think we can't have Arhi together in a day!! Its a daily soap and will take its time. The CVs have progressed in the story both the engmnts are off. Arnav has mellowed down. Shyam's truth is in front of Guptas. I dont think the story is stagnant nor has the chemistry vanished. Its just that CVs are making Arhi take a back seat and making their  chemistry a bit slow otherwise the serial will finish in the next 3 months!!! I was glad with today's episode and enjoyed Khushi acting like a toddler :) Arnav's expressions were mind blowing...All in all a gr8 episode. Waiting for Snake to get caught and some light romantic comedy from the new guy...! CVs dont make him a villain now!!! Please!!!
Originally posted by: -Ashoo-

thats what i was writing about in my last post

the passion seems to be goneee...wheres the intense scenes?!? wheres that chemistry that made me glued tooo the screeen!

i hope this new guy will provoke some intense scenes ...im hopin for jealous arnav to explode with passion!

So hoping for J track too!!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somzz007

Yup the scene was totally unnecessary.. But I think you must love the fact that ASR is mellowing down..

Yes Somy, I like the slightly mellowed ASR...and frankly, I don't think he's turned into a mushy puppy eyed guy. I think the correct thing to say would be he's more tolerant of KKG's antics.. There were traces of his ASR'ism when he said WT...outside the bathroom. And also when he was driving the car in the ending scene.

Somy, I'll be frank - I started liking ASR the day the creatives started showing his attraction towards Khushi. Because even though he put her through all those things in the office track, there was that softness in his eyes for her.
I'm not a blind ASR fan who'll defend his every action, saying he's hot when he's angry and cheer when he's back to saying hurtful mean words.
I was appalled when I saw the earlier episodes, when he was the ASR!!

Same goes for Khushi - I love her character, but cringe when she goes OTT, even though its part of her character. 
I'm not a blind fan of either...if I see either one doing something I don't like, I'll say it.
And when I go ga-ga over their scenes, I'll give it my best...πŸ˜†