Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? - Page 5

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
as much as i enjoy the funny Arhi, but that thing is definitely missing these days :S for some reason, it seems more offscreen, its high time cvs realise the importance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Yea the chemistry has vanished into thin air...Where is the director who shot those AMAZING diwali episodes? πŸ˜”
This content was originally posted by: Fahmz

I agree with you, i feel that their chemistry has sizzled out a bit...

i want to see intense passion rather than cute romance...

I can do with cute romance too but not these childish antics, Fahmz...

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LF, a very very much much needed post β­οΈ

Does ASR and KKG have selective amnesia ?

ASR didn't even ask Kushi about her broken engagement the next day. Once, he was all curious and furious about the PG, what happened now ? She cried on his shoulders, why he didn't ask her the reason again ? And what is with this soft, sugar coated ASR ? ARGHHH πŸ˜΅

Kushi, I can't even talk about it ! I think a truck has hit her head and she went back to her play school age. Someone do something for her recovery 

The spark between the leads is completely missing for unknown reasons. Both the actors are utterly looking tired as well. 

I think if KKG stops acting immaturely and behave like a lady and ASR once again show his roughness, the intensity might get back !

About the decent conversation, I am cribbing about it everywhere ! Every time they talk, its either with guilt or they fight ! Communication is very essential even for soul-mates. And much important than hawai and duppatta.
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cxw1065

Two people who are in love CAN be together, in a small space WITHOUT the immediate creation of romantic tension

For goodness sake, this man has just broken up with his long term girlfriend.  This girl has just had her engagement broken

Even though they are linked-- can they not have a few days when their emotions are battered and bruised, where they can't handle thinking about emotions and romance.

WHY do people not want these two to have a RELATIONSHIP, not just a romance.  They are growing towards each other, so much more comfortable with each other than before.  This is a RELATIONSHIP.

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka

Totally agree with you..  I don't know why people are being restless these days to see the romance (well, I sdmi that I do that sometime too), this is just not the right time guys.. 
there is so much scope now for the leads to understand each other, develop & most importantly express their feelings & then develop their relationship & like u said they are already so comfortable with each other now compared to the past.. that's definitely a PROGRESS, I accept it's slow..  personally I like it this way.. I love the show, love the leads & want to enjoy the show for a long time without getting bored of it.. so, if they show love, romance, marriage everything at this point, what's next.. some stupid misunderstanding to continue with the show?? I'm pretty sure nobody in the forum will like it..
So, please friends, let CVs to do their work rather than being complaining all the time (although I say this, I can't stand Shyamu doing his creepy deeds again & again🀒) .. 
I believe today Khushi was so shocked to find ASR there & behaved in a natural way (well, I mean the screaming thing).. Although we find it's romantic to be together at that small space for the time being, it's so unnatural to start romancing right away.. I hope I have made my point without offending anyone here..
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Heya somzzz,
You read my mind i was thinking along the same lines the story isnt meshing at the momemt!!where is the spark?ok so you wanted to make it ha ha heee fine but two individuals who have chemistry that sets the screens on fire locked in a bathroom .. and the best you can come up with is Khushi screaming?!!i'm really lost with the show at the moment the main reason i watched it was the chemistry between Arhi,...but yet again the cycle begins...CV's start off with a brand spanking new show that lets off fireworks but 6months down the line they are unable to maintain that spark!!!i mean she could pulled him into the bathroom slipped on some soap and fell into his arms lol wham there it is abit of intensity and then she could have screamed all the hell she wanted and it would have been funny,,, Arnav can remain a softie thats fine but their needs to be Rabba ve moments thats where the problem lies. Their feelings have advanced but the physical contact is non existent whereas within the first few days he was catching her, hugging her, grabbing her and thats how the chemistry began and instead of maintaining it, its just fizzled out!!!the serial really needs to bring the spark back as the TRP's have proven iss pyaar is losing its audience and thats  a shame because its a fantastic show!!!
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya I don't get it before they used to get the feeling over little things... And now such big events happen and there is no spark!!

I must say that it's refreshing that someone else is wondering why ASR is turning in to such a softie.  I understand that people were having issues w/ him manhandling Khushi in every other scene, but to go from that to where we are now makes no sense.  It may sound pathetic, but I actually smiled when ASR grabbed Khushi's arm yesterday and dragged her poolside...hahahaa
Yup me too... So she dragged him today..πŸ˜†

I get that ASR needed to soften up a bit, but not to the extent that he would lose his originality.  I've had a 2 page rant about this w/ another member awhile back (after the whole 'sorry Lavanya, you should wear what you want' scene). πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Yup ASR totally turning into Arnav might make me quit this show..There are many actors who can play puppy to their lovers.

I agree that it's been well over 6 month and we have not had a decent conversation between ASR and Khushi.  I thought the whole scene under the stars when ASR asked if his mother was happy with him would lead to some interesting dialogue between them, but it turned out to be too short and it was forgotten the next day!!! πŸ˜• 
True and she yelling about herself to make him say sorry was also quite good.

Anyhow, I am waiting for both of these characters to be at the same level of maturity (like Diwali night) so we can see some real fireworks.  Until then, I'm waiting w/ bated breath... 😊
Same maturity..will be attained but by ASR turning into a Ha ha he he Arnav..Because nobody wants Khushi to change. She is loverly the way she is.. LOL..

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well, i do somewhat agree but, i think the chemistry hasnt vaporized, its the scene which was shown. The bathroom scene really didnt have much interaction between ArHi, it was kept short and light which required a lighter chemistry between them, so i think it all depends on the scene.

What i do completely agree with u on is that the CV's need to stop being so bipolar...I loved all the comedy today but dont think it was appropriate to show after such 2 intense episode...they could've used two or three episodes to mellow down...so i was disappointed at that...CV's need to work on that...do they all have amnesia? πŸ˜•
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree
but i think the chemistry is still there
always will love arshi
xxx